Just a quickie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quickie

Have any of the caravanning fraternity been to Glossop Caravans and were they any good?

Thanks, Brummie
    I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Hi Brummie,

Have not used Glossop, but have you tried Broadlane at Alcester,

I have had 2 Vans from them now, never had a problem and they were dealer of the year a couple of years ago.

Good vans, fair prices and excellent after care. Not a million miles away from you either, If you see anything you like on their website give me a shout I can always pop and have a look at it for you, I work in Evesham its only a 10min drive.

Mark.
    Entered this world with nothing, ain't got much of it left.

Comment

Ive never used Glossop but I know at least one person that has had a decent deal from them this month

Why not have a look through this lot

It's the search output for 'Glossop Caravans' on the best caravan website on the web

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy 69 View Post
        Hi Brummie,

Have not used Glossop, but have you tried Broadlane at Alcester,

I have had 2 Vans from them now, never had a problem and they were dealer of the year a couple of years ago.

Good vans, fair prices and excellent after care. Not a million miles away from you either, If you see anything you like on their website give me a shout I can always pop and have a look at it for you, I work in Evesham its only a 10min drive.

Mark.
        I went there two weeks ago and what they had was either more than I want to pay or had floors you could trampoline on. I dont want to pay more than £2k then if we decide we dont like it I wont loose meggabucks Thanks for your offer I might take you up on it Brummie
        Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Ive never used Glossop but I know at least one person that has had a decent deal from them this month

Why not have a look through this lot

It's the search output for 'Glossop Caravans' on the best caravan website on the web

I joined last night (thats brought the standard down ) some interesting reading there.I never gave it a thought to do a searchThanks for that.

Brummie

Note to self - Must remember to use search function Must remember to use search function Must remember to use search function

Comment

I see you're using a different username on T&T - Brumie !!!!

(If you send M&S a PM they'll probably change it for you)

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Either me or the keyboard are going dyslexic. I blame the keyboard.

Comment

Brummie

tried t ouse Glossop but their trade in proice they offered was a lot less than I'd been offeed elsewhere (and the van proice wasn;t much lower) walked away and did the deal at YC leisure in Bawtry, good deal, decent trade in & warrently on replacement van - ask for Debbie

ta

hawaii
              I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii View Post
                Brummie

tried t ouse Glossop but their trade in proice they offered was a lot less than I'd been offeed elsewhere (and the van proice wasn;t much lower) walked away and did the deal at YC leisure in Bawtry, good deal, decent trade in & warrently on replacement van - ask for Debbie

ta

hawaii
                Cheers mate.
                I've just found some reviews of them and they get well slagged off. I think you did the right thing going elsewhere.
                There were a load of reviews and while some were good the majority realy slagged them off. I was going to take a run up there but dont think I'll bother, its a 200 mile round trip according to the satnav and I dont fancy that if I,m going to claim on the warrenty and I'd be doing plenty of that according to the reviews
                Brummie
                Last edited by Brummie; 29 October 2009, 18:14.

Comment

Working...
                X