I'm a custard donut monster

Originally posted by jotto View Post
    To visit greecysurf tomorrow
    8 days in the sun
    Enjoy it Jon! And well done
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Have a good time old bean
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Have a good one Jon
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you Jon, beds made, villa cleaned, pool cleaned,
          might send you back with a bottle of ouzo for the old treehuggahfruitbatwallah, just in case he gets sensible,
          www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

All packed and ready to go. Just hope I can get out of the seat on the plane when it lands, as my back started to play up big time today
            My 21 year old daughter is acting like a 5 year old on Christmas eve as she has never flown before and Jenny is walking round saying have we got every thing. See you tomorrow Paul

Comment

Originally posted by jotto View Post
              All packed and ready to go. Just hope I can get out of the seat on the plane when it lands, as my back started to play up big time today
              My 21 year old daughter is acting like a 5 year old on Christmas eve as she has never flown before and Jenny is walking round saying have we got every thing. See you tomorrow Paul
              Have a good nights kip mate, whatever you forget we can get here, a few lengths of the pool should sort the back out,

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
                Looking forward to seeing you Jon, beds made, villa cleaned, pool cleaned,
                might send you back with a bottle of ouzo for the old treehuggahfruitbatwallah, just in case he gets sensible,
                Why thank you Greecy, I'll need that at xmas - coming soon 11 angry men and a squirrel !
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
                  Why thank you Greecy, I'll need that at xmas - coming soon 11 angry men and a ####ed squirrel !

Comment

Enjoy ya Hols John n if all else fails try standing in the pool (buoyancy should help ya back)

There's always a Payback .... Ya don't know where n ya never know when !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                      Enjoy ya Hols John n if all else fails try standing in the pool (buoyancy should help ya back)

There's always a Payback .... Ya don't know where n ya never know when !!!!
                      Oh yes I can see me in the pool Shouting more beer please Jen
                      Sounds good to me

Comment

Working...
                      X