It's a Breeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Breeze

Thanks to this forum and it's dedicated members I have been able to locate a hose that I needed for my newly gained surf, with a little patience and a lot of searching I'm sure there is every nut, bolt and washer listed here and I will only ask for info if all else fails search wise, but maybe if I try to tackle some jobs nyself I might need a little (Lots of) advice to point me in the right direction, but for the majority of things it will be left to the guys at my local garage. Maybe one day I will tackle the rear bumper ends which are a bit tatty if I can locate a pair reasonably priced. My subs will be sent off this weekend worth every penny.

Barry
    Come Hell or High Water the Surf will get through

Nice message Barry and glad to hear you've got the bit you need, and despite all the arguments and sillyness, we are all here to help - so when the time comes - ask away!!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Knownothow View Post
      Thanks to this forum and it's dedicated members I have been able to locate a hose that I needed for my newly gained surf, with a little patience and a lot of searching I'm sure there is every nut, bolt and washer listed here and I will only ask for info if all else fails search wise, but maybe if I try to tackle some jobs nyself I might need a little (Lots of) advice to point me in the right direction, but for the majority of things it will be left to the guys at my local garage. Maybe one day I will tackle the rear bumper ends which are a bit tatty if I can locate a pair reasonably priced. My subs will be sent off this weekend worth every penny.

Barry
      How is Lowestoft these days Barry? Haven't lived there for over 20 years.
      Where does the time go?
      Tony

Comment

Very refreshing to see a new guy come along and search for the info he needs, rather than shoot his mouth off in every thread.

Welcome mate!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Glad you got sorted out.....The rear corners are a doddle to do if thats any help!... just make sure that you soak the nuts first in penetrating oil for a bit to loosen them up.

Rob
          The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by TOYOTATONY View Post
            How is Lowestoft these days Barry? Haven't lived there for over 20 years.
            Where does the time go?
            Tony
            Hi Tony, It is far from the Lowestoft of 20 years ago, don't think you would be too impressed if you came back to visit but this could be said of anywhere I suppose, but it's nice out in the sticks where I live, Quiet and peaceful.
            Barry

Comment

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
              Glad you got sorted out.....The rear corners are a doddle to do if thats any help!... just make sure that you soak the nuts first in penetrating oil for a bit to loosen them up.

Rob
              Thanks for the tip Rob, will probably leave the bumper ends until next spring.
              Barry

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                Nice message Barry and glad to hear you've got the bit you need, and despite all the arguments and sillyness, we are all here to help - so when the time comes - ask away!!
                You always get backbiting in every walk of life but from what I have seen so far I think this is a great community, Helpful and informative you only get out what you put in and I agree that it is a pain when you have a search facility and people do not bother to use it.

Comment

Working...
                X