Braided Brake Hoses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braided Brake Hoses

The boss is suitably concerned about our deteriorating brake hoses so I've been tasked with identifying a source for replacements .......

Does anybody know of a supplier of braided brake hoses for a 3rd gen Surf ?

I know Roughtrax have some for the 2nd gen but it's been suggested that they won't fit the 3rd gen ....

Life is too important to take seriously !

speak to roughtrax they might have a set they know fit, i had to call to get the extended ones at the ones they have on the website are std lenth. they are made by Goodridge.

if someone has the model number you need see here

http://www.goodridge.co.uk/car-brake-lines/toyota.htm

Comment

try milners.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Might be worthwhile giving CaptainBeaky a P.M. I seem to recall he was looking for some the other week too.

Comment

Thanks for that Matt - I'll pop over to Elite as you suggested to Peter !

PS
          How's this for weird - before posting this I did a search for '3rd gen braided brake hoses' and got 18 threads (None of which were useful). When I followed up Matts suggestion I found Peter's thread which is titled:

3rd Gen Braided Brake hoses !

Could we keep getting people asking the same old questions cos the search engine's not being too helpful ????

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post
            Could we keep getting people asking the same old questions cos the search engine's not being too helpful ????
            That's why I rarely direct people to use the search facility recently. I tried searching for something the other week and had to jump through hoops to find what I was after. For some basic searches it's not too bad, but for most searches it's just god awful.

Comment

'ere Matt - are you REALLY a Seppo as well as a ginge ????

Surely nobody can be THAT unlucky ?

Comment

Seppo? I've no idea what that means.

Edit: Just Googled it. Nope, I'm not. There was time, effort and stubborness put into finding that picture though. If one can't p1ss take oneself...
                Last edited by MattF; 20 October 2009, 14:38.

Comment

The search function is pretty bad. It's normally more useful to use google to search the site - just put the phrase "site:hiluxsurf.co.uk" into the search and it does the rest: click here
                  Andy
                  http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Working...
                  X