No announcement yet.

Cheers stevo.......,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to be vetted first... To make sure your surf doesn't suffer from operator abuse......
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
      pardon my ignorance but who is this stevo??? and where do i find him
      You do know that you cannot absolutely not bring back the dead, they never come back quite the same
      I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        You have to be vetted first... To make sure your surf doesn't suffer from operator abuse......
        yours does

youve been to Drumclog
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
          pardon my ignorance but who is this stevo??? and where do i find him
          Have a look in the top right hand corner of the site - the ad that isn't Adrian Flux ...... Stevo is the Surf Shrink (Head Doctor)
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

mine hasnt had enough time on the road with me to be operator abused....

previous owners have a lot to answer to......

Originally posted by evildwarf View Post
            You do know that you cannot absolutely not bring back the dead, they never come back quite the same

we can always hope cant we though????

Comment

As an example, driving back up,past loch lomond, I was having a tussle with a land cruiser. I was better around the countless be ds,and I just left him on the straights. He followed me all the wY to Oban. I stopped just before town for milk, and he also pulled in and asked if I had a bl00dy rocket engine in there!!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

we can always hope cant we though????[/QUOTE]

On your knees to the man BigBobE
                Last edited by evildwarf; 14 October 2009, 23:06.

Comment

As an example, driving back up,past loch lomond, I was having a tussle with a land cruiser. I was better around the countless be ds,and I just left him on the straights. He followed me all the wY to Oban. I stopped just before town for milk, and he also pulled in and asked if I had a bl00dy rocket engine in there!!
                  Nothing like running it in gently is there.

Comment

Good to know it's running well
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Good to know it's bin sorted Gra, hey what's with the steam train !!
                      I thought ya said ya were flying up there ....

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya never know when tho !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                        Good to know it's bin sorted Gra, hey what's with the steam train !!
                        I thought ya said ya were flying up there ....

If she had wings jess, I would have been at 30.000 feet no problems !!
                        It was nice nit having to keep filling it up with water today as well.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Glad to hear ya got ya wings back Gra !!

Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                          X