Tracking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking

Hi All, can anyone recommend a good garage in or near Dumfries where i can get my wheel alignment/tracking checked out???

Just fitted new steering idler and just want to make sure all is well, whilst giving my frayed knuckles time to heal,
    thanks guys

i beleive apache has a number of a mobile guy who does trucks and the company is national but it is about £100 but it is done properly not like the local kwik fitters
    I NEEED MUD.....and Welsh spring water!!!

Comment

thanks Andy, thats exactly the type of place im trying to avoid going to.
      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by evildwarf View Post
        i beleive apache has a number of a mobile guy who does trucks and the company is national but it is about £100 but it is done properly not like the local kwik fitters
        Is it just me who thinks that £100 to align the wheels on a 16 year old truck, when it's going to be thrown around offroad and is hardly a Ferrari, is a waste of about £90?

There's an argument for the best maintenance possible, but this sounds more like the guys who pay £10,000 for solid gold audio cables.
        Andy
        http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Originally posted by evildwarf View Post
          how much!? my local "jut tyres" shop charged me £48 for a 4 wheel lazer alignment.
          well they were going to if they could get the ###### adjusting tube off! was rusted solid! lol

Comment

Working...
          X