Which Gen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    You wouldn't really be gaining much with the 2.8. That would seem a lot of work for very little gain. Is the Rover engine going to be tight at best then?

Well as stein had said hed has a secret to spill .... i just got a rr classic with a v8 ans a gas conversion but we need to look at the instalation first before we commit

The electronics is the issue ....if you know what i mean as wanted to keep to good old mechanics
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      The electronics is the issue ....if you know what i mean as wanted to keep to good old mechanics
      Aye, it would seem like a step, (was going to say backwards, but seeing as it's technically forwards, which is it? ), adding all extra electronic gubbins.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Aye, it would seem like a step, (was going to say backwards, but seeing as it's technically forwards, which is it? ), adding all extra electronic gubbins.

When we do it you coming to play?????

Comment

bugger time tio crash .....might all

Comment

When we do it you coming to play?????
            I've already agreed to so, (even against my better street queen judgement ), yup.

bugger time tio crash .....might all
            Night.

Comment

Working...
            X