Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
    Just found a couple more of his cars

WTF
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
      Good job everyone on here keeps their vehicles "stock", or some members might be offended.
      I just cant figure out people who will take a manufacturers best efforts and then do things to change it.

Bogus
      My other cars a QUAD
      (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
      http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Are they real? Or have they been chopped?

FFs, what a Merchant Banker.
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Re the Bentley I love to have seen the faces of the salesmen as that custom job drove off... they must have been ####ing themselves

Think of the deprecation on that

Bear in mind that Bentley will be on autotrader in 5 years time..start saving now...

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
            Re the Bentley I love to have seen the faces of the salesmen as that custom job drove off... they must have been ####ing themselves

Think of the deprecation on that

Bear in mind that Bentley will be on autotrader in 5 years time..start saving now...
            Looking at that, will you need to save ? will you want to ?
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i dissagree. i'd love to take her out for a good driving!
              shame about the car though.

Comment

Just think he spent thousands just to halve the value of the cars before the normal depreciation levels kick in. It must be great to own a Bently that is worth less than the same year Mondeo. What a tool!
                I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
                  Just think he spent thousands just to halve the value of the cars before the normal depreciation levels kick in. It must be great to own a Bently that is worth less than the same year Mondeo. What a tool!
                  Youre missing the point. People who do things like that have got the wealth and resources that make depreciation immaterial. This was not bought by the teacher/accountant/ up the road who wants to trade in, in two years and get as much for it as possible so he can get the latest Hyundai or Daewoo, If he wants a new pimped up ride in 2 years, he will abandon that one, or give it to his mate or minder, his jimmy 5 bellies or whatever. tool he may be, but hes also a rich tool who doesnt give a stuff.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

London: Manchester City ace Stephen Ireland saw red when his girlfriend pranged a 264,000 pound motor just days after he bought it for her. According to The Sun, Jessica Lawlor damaged the customised Bentley picking up their children from school yesterday.

there goes the no claims bonus!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X