my quest for a surf has............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my quest for a surf has............

..............gone very slowly, but has been very informative along the way. thanks to all the guys who have given me help and information, you know who you are

i have decided to calm down, after all, this is a buyers market, and wait for the right truck at the right price. so many times i have dashed out and bought something, only to realise later i have probably paid too much.
    i have a good idea of what i want, 3.0l turbo diesel, with recaro type interior, 3rd gen. definatly no leather!!!!
    over the next few months the price of trucks is gonna come down, and meet my budget..........so it on the fence for me

mick.

Ahh but the second hand car market is going up!! so bung me 3K for mine and we'll say no more about it
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Ahh but the second hand car market is going up!! so bung me 3K for mine and we'll say no more about it

i think i have just been down!!!!!!!!!!!!

mick

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        But he wants a 3:0 not the lttle 2.4
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post

Comment

Ah but he doesn't want one of those comparitively slow, thirsty problematic petrol ones, when he could have a work of art like popeyes... Or a nice fully loaded ssrg ( the top spec one) like mine.....
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you mate. Though it would be a case of go out and buy one, job done.
              However now i would rather wait for a good 3.0l, instead of buying the cheap 2.4 near me.

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                Ah but he doesn't want one of those comparitively slow, thirsty problematic petrol ones, when he could have a work of art like popeyes... Or a nice fully loaded ssrg ( the top spec one) like mine.....
                My Petrol is the top spec SSR-G

I have had it 3 years nowand its been a good truck.

Anyhow, can’t even drive it at the moment with my busted collar bone.... and the MOT is up on the 24 October and in all probability I will be getting rid very soon.

Comment

Anyhow, can’t even drive it at the moment with my busted collar bone.... and the MOT is up on the 24 October and in all probability I will be getting rid very soon.
                  What you having instead… lc80 ?
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Bring it home to "PAPA" as it is and see if we can do a deal on my lovely LC81.

Regards Hilux Bob.
                    Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux View Post
                      Bring it home to "PAPA" as it is and see if we can do a deal on my lovely LC81.

Regards Hilux Bob.
                      I am tempted Bob

Just hope my collar bone mends soon as I'm getting sick of not being able to drive, ride, take the dog for a walk or shoot my rifles & shotguns

Comment

The price of surfs is unlikely to drop until next spring the way the market is at the moment and the fact that 4x4 don't drop as much in the winter.
                        Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X