Morning all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The lure of the surf.....its managed to get you away from solitaire. "

Hmmm, solitaire or decal removal , nope decal wins lol.
    Neal

Comment

Originally posted by That Ruddy Squirrel View Post
      My moneys on the fry up - you know you want to
      all this talk of fry means i am now off to shop for 1/2 lb or suasages, rashers, white pudding, eggs, beans, mushrroms, and a big jar off coffee..... i should have spare if anyone wants to pop round

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
        "Just got to sort the Pheasants out that were shot yesterday...Sorry Ian"

Haven't been for a couple of months now, am off till wednesday got some more work to do on the surf so might have to get my ar2e in gear and blow the cobwebs of the cynergy on tuesday.
        Cynergy nice gun, hope you're joking about the cobwebs I'm sure you are. Going to take the remmi 700 sps .243 calibre out this afternoon to zero in as its Charlie season. You may hear it going off hell of a gun..

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
          all this talk of fry means i am now off to shop for 1/2 lb or suasages, rashers, white pudding, eggs, beans, mushrroms, and a big jar off coffee..... i should have spare if anyone wants to pop round
          Let me see...drive to stranraer...2 hours south to dublin...be there in time for you to feed it to the dog !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

"Cynergy nice gun, hope you're joking about the cobwebs I'm sure you are. Going to take the remmi 700 sps .243 calibre out this afternoon to zero in as its Charlie season. You may hear it going off hell of a gun.. "

Am most definately joking about the cobwebs, and as for the .243 I take it no silencer then, mind you, their loud even with lol.

BigBobE's post has just reminded me about some venison sausages I've still got in the freezer so that's it now, mind made up, fryup then surf then pick the nipper up from mum and dads, sorted.
            Neal

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
              Let me see...drive to stranraer...2 hours south to dublin...be there in time for you to feed it to the dog !!
              no dog here so your safe :P

Comment

excellent.i'll start driving south then ( two sugars please)
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                  "Cynergy nice gun, hope you're joking about the cobwebs I'm sure you are. Going to take the remmi 700 sps .243 calibre out this afternoon to zero in as its Charlie season. You may hear it going off hell of a gun.. "

Am most definately joking about the cobwebs, and as for the .243 I take it no silencer then, mind you, their loud even with lol.

BigBobE's post has just reminded me about some venison sausages I've still got in the freezer so that's it now, mind made up, fryup then surf then pick the nipper up from mum and dads, sorted.
                  Trying to silence a supersonic bullet is almost a waste of time a decent moderator does help a tad but very little...

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                    Would love to, but might be cold by the time I get there....
                    My other cars a QUAD
                    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

The wife STILL in bed. She did have a hard day shopping in Cambridge yesterday bless her.

Comment

Your not alone..

GERBLET still sleeping as well......till I tell her we're going for a wander
                        My other cars a QUAD
                        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

"Trying to silence a supersonic bullet is almost a waste of time a decent moderator does help a tad but very little... "

My mistake, it's because I finished sorting the air rifle last night and was thinking silencer.
                          Well the missus is out of the bathroom and back in bed so the sausages are all mine woo hoooooo.
                          Neal

Comment

Working...
                          X