Morning all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all...

I was researching cod cheeks this morning, having heard about them on the radio this week.....and now I'd like to have some bacon, eggs, black pudding, sausages, fried bread......mushrooms....coffee ......

But I have toast and coffee instead - less heart attack goading...

How is everyone on this fine Sunday morn?
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

I've got the hangover from hell That fry up sounds nice... Think I'll check the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
      I was researching cod pieces this morning, having heard about them on the radio this week.....and now I'd like to have some bacon, eggs, black pudding, sausages, fried bread......mushrooms....coffee ......

But I have toast and coffee instead - less heart attack goading...

How is everyone on this fine Sunday morn?
      Just wondering why you would research this type of thing Andy and it make you want a good ole fashion fry up.
      Have you been threatened by your other half or something ..
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
        Just wondering why you would research this type of thing Andy and it make you want a good ole fashion fry up.
        Have you been threatened by your other half or something ..
        Nah - I wanted to know what they were, then started looking at lots of food pics, then got hungry and have a hard days work ahead, but have settled for toast - now off to jack the truck up and try to replace the rear shocks - again.....

Comment

As webbo, nursing a hangover, have got a headache, but the worst part is I don't drink so it only took me three pints to get into this state, was the missus birthday party.
          Neal

Comment

Hope you have better luck getting the rear shocks Off Andy then i did.2 lots of lifted trucks and no matter how much wd40 etc i put on beforehand the threaded parts of the shocks just twisted and broke off.I got to swap over wheels on the breaker when evildwarf gets here soon so its gonna be a wet day ahead
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              Hope you have better luck getting the rear shocks Off Andy then i did.2 lots of lifted trucks and no matter how much wd40 etc i put on beforehand the threaded parts of the shocks just twisted and broke off.I got to swap over wheels on the breaker when evildwarf gets here soon so its gonna be a wet day ahead
              I had a go a while back, but with the truck on the ground, so today I'm taking the hi-lift to it and get each wheel up, I have to reseat the coils too as one side has been rubbing on the shock and split the boot on it.....ho hum - good luck with yours!

Comment

Morning Andy, Richard, Webbo, and Shaler, sat contemplating the meaning of life,= weetabix or fryup. Also if i can be bothered to do anything today,
                www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
                  Morning Andy, Richard, Webbo, and Shaler, sat contemplating the meaning of life,= weetabix or fryup. Also if i can be bothered to do anything today,
                  My moneys on the fry up - you know you want to
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                    As webbo, nursing a hangover, have got a headache, but the worst part is I don't drink so it only took me three pints to get into this state, was the missus birthday party.
                    Just found a cure. I know you lot will say I have a problem and its 10 in the morning. But just had a glass of wine and feeling better now. Off work for 8 days got the day to myself what could be better.

Just got to sort the Pheasants out that were shot yesterday...Sorry Ian

Comment

Mentioned a fryup to the missus a second ago, she's back in the bathroom now.
                      Neal

Comment

Tell her about Webbo's hair of the dog........

Comment

"Just got to sort the Pheasants out that were shot yesterday...Sorry Ian"

Haven't been for a couple of months now, am off till wednesday got some more work to do on the surf so might have to get my ar2e in gear and blow the cobwebs of the cynergy on tuesday.
                          Neal

Comment

The lure of the surf.....its managed to get you away from solitaire.
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

"Tell her about Webbo's hair of the dog........ "

lol, I will but will have to wait for a while, sounds like she's going to be some time.
                              Neal

Comment

Working...
                              X