yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

search button not helping with this, sooo....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search button not helping with this, sooo....

sister has one of them orrid subaru impreza things and when th e tyurbo should be kiciking in it lurches as if to kick in then stops. those clever people on here will now hopefully givre me a diagnosis that the impreza pro's seem unable to give.

i have an idea what it is but am not going to say coz being as thick as a very very uncunning dense person - such as goldon brown, for esxample - i am unwilling to broadcast what i may i think it might be and stuff. split/blocked vacuum hose mayube?

dammit....see told yas, dense.
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

dense and pi55ed. already. its only 6 o clock too!

Comment

Oh goody... All we have to do is wait for freddy fat fingers,aka apache to go ut and come back
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

why? i need help!!!!!

don't be taking the mick, i'm not a newbie!!! where's he gone then?

Comment

Well if he's gone out got sauced up and comes back stocious, he will be able to help, whilst mis spelling everything and getting lairy via the super information highway.
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i used to have one,lovely car,ok can u still here the turbo spooling?is there a boost guage?whats it saying?

Comment

I had one great car.. Fitted £1000 Blitz Nurspec full Exhaust on it but had to reduce the boost a tad as with the new bigger pipe the Turbo was spooling up to quick giving over boost. Sounds like the problem you are having.

Just to add it was the getaway car in the TV series Honest if anybody watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79 View Post
                sister has one of them orrid subaru impreza things and when th e tyurbo should be kiciking in it lurches as if to kick in then stops. those clever people on here will now hopefully givre me a diagnosis that the impreza pro's seem unable to give.

i have an idea what it is but am not going to say coz being as thick as a very very uncunning dense person - such as goldon brown, for esxample - i am unwilling to broadcast what i may i think it might be and stuff. split/blocked vacuum hose mayube?

dammit....see told yas, dense.
                Boost sensor/ECU malfunction?
                BOV fitted?
                Wastegate stuck?
                Disconnected vac pipe?

I could go on but it's been two days since you asked and I haven't driven the car.

Comment

Working...
                X