Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal balls do work

just read my horoscope and to quote Victor Meldrew "I DONT BELIVE IT"

Today you could be hit with some exciting news, dear Cancer. It could involve new people and new equipment coming onto the scene. It could involve an entirely new project or course of action that you would never have dreamed of. This is likely to shape up to be a lucky break for you, as the new situation probably suits your skills and talents nearly perfectly. Make the most of this opportunity. It could make a big difference for you

WOW just bought surf its confirmed it was the right move yippee

dont really belive it but very bored
    Last edited by tillytops; 2 October 2009, 13:08.
    Me........... NEVER

Originally posted by tillytops View Post
    just read my horoscope and to quote Victor Meldrew "I DONT BELIVE IT"

Today you could be hit with some exciting news, dear Cancer. It could involve new people and new equipment coming onto the scene. It could involve an entirely new project or course of action that you would never have dreamed of. This is likely to shape up to be a lucky break for you, as the new situation probably suits your skills and talents nearly perfectly. Make the most of this opportunity. It could make a big difference for you

WOW just bought surf its confirmed it was the right move yippee

dont really belive it but very bored
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

More positives than negatives atmo gal, so that's a good sign ....

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya won't know when tho !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Well, your glass is certainly half full. What a refreshing change. There,s people on here who have had their Surfs for ages, who have had no trouble at all with them, and yet still appear to paranoid, expecting doom to greet them at every turn. ( You know who you are )

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

I'm not a doomsayer but I am a firm believer of Murphey's 1st Law :- If it can go wrong it will. Usually at the most awkward time possible.
          I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Yeah, exactly!

I had a rear wheel bearing that was OK for 13 years, then broke in a remote town in central northern Spain!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
              Well, your glass is certainly half full. What a refreshing change. There,s people on here who have had their Surfs for ages, who have had no trouble at all with them, and yet still appear to paranoid, expecting doom to greet them at every turn. ( You know who you are )

Bogus
              I'm not! not really, well maybe a bit, but the threapist say's i'm getting better and the tablets help
              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
              X