No announcement yet.

balljoint spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would the prop hit the exhaust? the exhaust is above the diff not below it. ?
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

a 3"lift kit will be fine offroad as long as its re drilled to take a larger diameter bolt.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

because the exhaust runs down the right hand side of the engine then runs underneath the front prop to the left side of the truck to exit out the back. the exhause is stainless and 3 1/2" inches from turbo to midway then goes to 3" outlet

so i cant move my diff down without fouling the exhaust and i dont have the skill to weld stainless or pipe bending machine big enough
        Completely bitten by the off road bug, and what better vehicle to do it in!

Comment

do you mean body lift kit then? if you have the kit to accomodate my 33" tyres then im really interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooler View Post
            because the exhaust runs down the right hand side of the engine then runs underneath the front prop to the left side of the truck to exit out the back. the exhause is stainless and 3 1/2" inches from turbo to midway then goes to 3" outlet

so i cant move my diff down without fouling the exhaust and i dont have the skill to weld stainless or pipe bending machine big enough
            aha. thats why you need to bring it to me then.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

well i am planning a trip to exeter some time, you are down south somewhere arent you

Comment

do you mean body lift kit then? if you have the kit to accomodate my 33" tyres then im really interested.
                im sure we can fab up a 3" body lift kit. but in doing so you get other problems. you will need a longer fuel filler hose, a bespoke rad drop bracket and bumper brackets, you will need to cut a large hole in your bulkhead to clear the steering column and you will also need a column spacer as well as cutting some of the trans tunnel away to get it to go in high and low range.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

no cutting transmission tunnel thankyou ill get a quickshift

Comment

maybe if i drop down to a 2" bodylift then 2" sus lift and a 1" balljoint spacer???????? or am i being silly

Comment

well i am planning a trip to exeter some time, you are down south somewhere arent you
                      um yea we are down south. ferndown industrial estate, wimborne in dorset.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

no cutting transmission tunnel thankyou ill get a quickshift
                        that wont resolve your problem unless they do a quickshift for high and low range. lol
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

im sure i have seen one bud. i think i have seen one for gear lever and one for hi/lo. would a 2" bodylift be better

Comment

im sure i have seen one bud. i think i have seen one for gear lever and one for hi/lo. would a 2" bodylift be better
                            yes it would be better. tried and tested on many a surf.if you re read the very first post ive edited it with a new concept in ball joint spacers.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

thats not a bad price at all. now i just need to add a panhard rod, and shocks and bodylift kit. do you do 2" body kits whats involved with them

Comment

yes we do the bodylift kits and anything else you need. have a look at our website. www.outrageousoffroad.co.uk
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X