Tragic news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragic news...

Just received this email. Can barely see the keyboard through my tears...

Subject: My dear

Date: Thursday October 1, 2009
    Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
    Street: Honestly I am glad that you honour my mail,how are you today? My name is Anita Kipkalya Kone,from Kenya 24 years old and a daughter of the former Kenyan road minister late Mr Kipkalya Kones who died on Tuesday 10th June 2008 along the Cessna 210 plane crash which was heading to Kericho in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya as You can read more on the crash below: http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/af...ash/index.html Although this mail might comes to you as a surprise because we haven't meet but please consider it as a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humanity,I believe you will look into my listen to the cry and look into consider me to be like your own sister or close friend. Ernestly i am writting this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart due to the condition i find myself after the passing away of my parents of and nothwithstanding the whole tragic feel i was mallested and rejected without any cause simply because my mum had died earlier and we are polygamous family. Thereafter the funeral of my dad,my stepmother and my uncle with their african mentality conspired and sold off my father's properties worth milions of dollar to an italian expertrate and shared the money among themselves living almost nothing for me. One faithful morning as i tried to open my father's briefcase,i found an important documents with which he had deposited some money in my name as the next of kin at the African development bank,Burkina Faso. I travelled down to Burkina Faso to withdraw some of the money but the Bank Director whom I met in person highlited me on my father's instruction to the bank concerning the money and how it should be withdrawn that only on the account that i am married or i should present an honest and worthy trustee who will assist me as a trusty in reclaiming the fund the money will be transfer into his account for an investment as i finish up my education. In my search for a reliable person i have found you,a man i can count on. I believe that you will not betray my trust on you but rather take me as your own sister or close friend because right now i am suffering terrible here in Burkina faso in the refugee camp as i have no body to rescue me from this strange situation in a foreign land i don't. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and iw as convinced that you willl be the true people to rescue me,I have the money confirmed in the bank $7.2 million in their records as unclaimed bill in my father account,i have the death certifictae and the deposit certificate of the fund to stating proof of our geneuity. I shall compensate you with 20% of the whole money in as much as this money is transferred into your account successfully,although it may cost us a little money because everything,but i want you to help me from your heart so that i can come out of this refugee camp. I wait upon your positive response showing your interest and ability carry out this transaction and i shall appreciate your urgent message indicating your willingness to help me with all your mind to achieve this successfully. Thanks and God bless you as i look forward to seeing your reply. Anita Kipkalya
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Thats terrible! poor girl, sell you house and truck and cars and send her the money, least you can do
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Andy, mate - I don't know how you've managed to write this out to share with us....and to think she was so upset by the whole episode, that most of her email didn't make sense, and it took her 15 months to write to you....I feel for you mate...and for her...

Nice though that the refugee camp has PCs, email and Internet access ....
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        Andy, mate - I don't know how you've managed to write this out to share with us....and to think she was so upset by the whole episode, that most of her email didn't make sense, and it took her 15 months to write to you....I feel for you mate...and for her...

Nice though that the refugee camp has PCs, email and Internet access ....
        She might be on her iphone...
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Set Albanach onto her, Make her pay for the bad grammer, she'll soon stop that sh!t
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

I realy feel for her. I can hardly type this out

I,m laughing that much

P.S. Why do I only get the boring ones?
            Last edited by Brummie; 1 October 2009, 16:32.
            I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
              I realy feel for her. I can hardly type this out

Me to, sob sob, poor Apache, what will you do, i am crying so much me wellington boots, over in the corner, by my certicate of ownership of 5 diamond mines in Nigeria, are filling with the tears of sorrow i am not crying, sob sob

I,m laughing that much

P.S. Why do I only get the boring ones?
              Can send you some of mine if you like,
              But my suggestion, is set MattF on her,
              www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                Set Albanach onto her, Make her pay for the bad grammer, she'll soon stop that sh!t
                Now that sir is a f***ing classic

Alan
                www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Offer to marry her. Tell her that you will only help if she agrees to marry you and that the marriage is consummated. Tell her that you are not interested in her money but the sex sounds appealing as you cant get any due to your hideous ugliness and deformities As marriage is one of the keys to releasing the dosh, this should work for both of you. See what response that gets
                  You can always send a pic as proof.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Forget it she will take you for a ride the leave you with lots of debts ................thats if you get close enoughh for a ride
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                      Forget it she will take you for a ride the leave you with lots of rashes, warts, puss ousing sores and crabs ................thats if you get close enoughh for a ride
                      You are right....lots and lots....
                      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                      X