Poxy Japanese and.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poxy Japanese and.........

their poxy decals, who's bright idea was it to chuck half a ton of silly stickers down the side of these trucks (yes Trucks, I don't care at the moment) and use ###### superglue to stick them on with , names, I want names and I'll hit them with a hard hitting leaflet campaign.
    Neal

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
    their poxy decals, who's bright idea was it to chuck half a ton of silly stickers down the side of these trucks (yes Trucks, I don't care at the moment) and use ###### superglue to stick them on with , names, I want names and I'll hit them with a hard hitting leaflet campaign.
    Calm down lad, a hairdryer is excellant for removing stickers and glue, and you can also chuck it at the Japs, when finished,
    www.furryfriendsinneed.com

Comment

Originally posted by greecysurf View Post
      Calm down lad, a hairdryer is excellant for removing stickers and glue, and you can also chuck it at the Japs, when finished,
      Make sure they're in the bath when you throw it at them....
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

"Calm down lad, a hairdryer is excellant for removing stickers and glue, and you can also chuck it at the Japs, when finished,"

That's what I'm using, anyway have calmed down now, having some dinner now before bed, got work tonight, just had to vent a bit of steam, looks like this will be a long job.
        Neal

Comment

At least you dont have 18" High letters on yours saying OFFROAD......

could be worse they could be on the car not the truck

Comment

That would be grim.
            Neal

Comment

who's bright idea was it to chuck half a ton of silly stickers down the side of these trucks
              Mine!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                Mine!
                Yes but yours, as and when I sort them out, will be stickers of my choosing, not toyota's.
                Neal

Comment

Try removing the 3' round decal from the tail fin of a light aircraft, using a heat gun in a hanger in the middle of the African desert, during the hot season... Then you'll know what uncomfortable means!

It was 5H-ZBZ by the way:
                  Andy
                  http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

No thanks, the Surf is bad enough at the mo, might time for the caramel wheel.
                    Neal

Comment

if a hairdryer s no good then the good ol caramel wheel. but the hairdryer worked on my surf

Comment

Hey Shalershasker, do yourself a favour & buy/borrow a heat gun. Did the job your on about a few weeks ago & nearly gave up because the hairdryer was so underpowered. Trust me get a heatgun, makes a world of difference.

Comment

Originally posted by fonecrusher1 View Post
                          Hey Shalershasker, do yourself a favour & buy/borrow a heat gun. Did the job your on about a few weeks ago & nearly gave up because the hairdryer was so underpowered. Trust me get a heatgun, makes a world of difference.
                          I did think about that but was a bit worried if I got to close it would bubble the green paint under and around the stickers, I thought the hairdryer would be a safe bet, it's been fine on the thicker stickers but some of them are quite thin and they are the ones thats giving me greife at the moment (would have thought it should be the other way around), I'll sort it one way or another they've got to come off because their hidious (faded and cracked), still once it done I'll be a bit wiser so why worry, as said before, just had to vent a bit of steam at the time.
                          Neal

Comment

Working...
                          X