No announcement yet.

I'm sorry but HOW is this a recall ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that they can't drive, it's that common sense is something that was rationed in the US during the war, then, in peace time there were no surplus stocks due to mice having broken into the stores and eaten it all.

What followed has been years of so called stupidity, but is due to the common sense loss and the US has never been able to replenish it's stocks. They have tried various international import routes, but this is usually limited to the importers keeping it for themselves and not increasing the domestic stocks.

Then, along came Ally McBeal who showed that you can successfully sue anyone for your total and utter dumbness, and always get away with blaming the common sense shortage for your actions.

This is the true nature of the problem - Americans are not thick, they are capitalists in a coountry where that is promoted more at school than geography, so at a young age, most Americans know how to sue somebody because they couldn't blow on their coffee or that the mat got in the way and they weren't told to use brakes - but they don't know where Norway is.....
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Why couldnrt he just slowley brake? Or try hooking his foot under it? Americans confuse me a lot, why do they need to stand in the middle of an office and ring a bell when they make a good deal and others clap and pop bubbley! Such an odd country. I spose when your car is flat out at 120 your first reaction is to get your phone out, decide what option you need, wait for it to go through, explain yourself.......... What was the poor ####### on the other end of the phone meant to say lol sad about the deaths though that isn't nice. If my car started opening up and wouldn't stop I would slam on the anchors asap and ditch it in the safest place possible lol just my way of doing things, or as u said pull the matt out lol

Comment

If my car started opening up, it would make a bl00dy change!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Although it's never funny when innocents are killed by another's stupidity, the fact that one of them thought to call 911 but NOT tell the driver to use one of the many ways of slowing the vehicle suggested above makes me conclude that this would, indeed, but a superb nomination for a Darwin award. For all involved.
          Andy
          http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

Or these for those that survived...

http://www.stellaawards.com/

I rest my case....

And the winner of the 2004 True Stella Award: Mary Ubaudi of Madison County, Ill. Ubaudi was a passenger in a car that got into a wreck. She put most of the blame on the deepest pocket available: Mazda Motors, who made the car she was riding in. Ubaudi demands "in excess of $150,000" from the automaker, claiming it "failed to provide instructions regarding the safe and proper use of a seatbelt." One hopes Mazda's attorneys make her swear in court that she has never before worn a seatbelt, has never flown on an airliner, and that she's too stupid to figure out how to fasten a seatbelt.
            Last edited by MudSurfer; 30 September 2009, 15:36.
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
            X