windscreen mounted sun visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windscreen mounted sun visor

ok here is my visor,just test fitted leds,courtesy of ian,ps would you guys be intrested in a wip thread on the respray,airbrushing,thought id ask first for obvious reasons

Likeing that!! god mate you dont hang about do ya!! straight out the bag and into the visor, hope i left enough wire for you to run through? how much was the visor and where from? (not that i'll be able to afford f##kall for a while)
    and i for one would like a "wip" write up, always interested in reading them especially if it's summat i would like to do at some point, nice one!
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

You need to repair that brace on your picnic table. could be dangerous that...
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

just trying to get organised ready for bodyshop matey,ty again,wires plenty long ty,visor off a bloke on elite,70 i paid,second hand never fitted

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          You need to repair that brace on your picnic table. could be dangerous that...
          also i need to cut the grass

Comment

looks good on the table there but they look awful when fitted to surfs IMO.

Comment

i dont mind them to be honest! but will look good with the marker lights on i think!!

Comment

Dont like those tables! i got two pints of beer over me when my mate stood up and the table tipped up, bl00dy wet through and only had a sip
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

cheers guys,i know not everyones cuppa,but i like it

Comment

Didn't actually like them myself till I saw them on the Elite trucks, kinda liked them.

Looking forward to seeing it on.
                    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                      Didn't actually like them myself till I saw them on the Elite trucks, kinda liked them.

Looking forward to seeing it on.
                      My thoughts exactly, look forward to seeing it on Andy.
                      And the w i p is a must mate!

Alan
                      www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

The ones I've seen for the surf were on Ebay, they had two dirty great big vents on the top and looked awful, but this one looks much better, am looking forward to seeing some pics with it fitted, might just change my opinion on these looking at that.
                        Neal

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

Working...
                          X