X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're h&s mad ian
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

More importantly do they need somebody to shuffle paper and talk bollox ????

If the answer's yes I'll start packing now !

PS
      Good luck Gra !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Great news Gra, It's good to hear some good news for a change ....
        There are worst places!! without MUD
        Good luck with it ....

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya won't know when !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hi jess

I was thinking as well... It will always be clog time!!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            Just been offered a permanent job four and a half days a week £55000 a year, pension and a...ahem..... Nissan terrano.

Just means moving the family to Scotland for at least five years.
            And ??? Are you taking it ? I reckon you,ll stay well beyond 5 years if you do. Youre wife and kids will ( after a while) not want to go back. And the best bit is we get anuvver poncy geezer from daan saaf, who.s kids will grow up speaking with Jockinese teuchter accents
            I used to love it up in Aberdeen with all these English and Welsh oil company men who couldnt understand a word that their thoroughly Aberdonian kids and teenagers said. ( furry boots are comfy) and all that
            Decision time I guess but its not such a big move, its only a short journey home for wifey when she needs to see her Mam. 20 years ago I uprooted my lot and dragged them off to the middle east for a spell
            Im sure you will let us know your decision in due course, but it sounds like a great offer and Scotland will welcome you and your family Im sure.
            Good luck in whatever you decide Graham

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

Just been offered a permanent job four and a half days a week £4.50 a year, pension and a...ahem..... Nissan terrano.

Just means moving the family to Scotland for at least five years.
              Now everyone knows how much you earn, you're buying lunch next time we're out in Dorking.
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It's quite a drop on salary tony but well worth not wondering if I'm going to be working next month
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                  And ??? Are you taking it ? I reckon you,ll stay well beyond 5 years if you do. Youre wife and kids will ( after a while) not want to go back. And the best bit is we get anuvver poncy geezer from daan saaf, who.s kids will grow up speaking with Jockinese teuchter accents
                  I used to love it up in Aberdeen with all these English and Welsh oil company men who couldnt understand a word that their thoroughly Aberdonian kids and teenagers said. ( furry boots are comfy) and all that
                  Decision time I guess but its not such a big move, its only a short journey home for wifey when she needs to see her Mam. 20 years ago I uprooted my lot and dragged them off to the middle east for a spell
                  Im sure you will let us know your decision in due course, but it sounds like a great offer and Scotland will welcome you and your family Im sure.
                  Good luck in whatever you decide Graham

Bogus

I admire your posts quite a bit. At the end, I think "Bill & Ted"
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It's quite a drop on salary tony but well worth not wondering if I'm going to be working next month
                    In that case please see post #21 (If there is a next time)
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Hi jess

I was thinking as well... It will always be clog time!!
                      Mud, Work, Mud, Work, Mud, Work ....... Sounds good !!

There's always a Payback .... Don't know where n ya won't know when !!!!
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hey alex (bogus) I'm pretty sure we will be there permanently. I have been there six months now, and it is awfully appealing. The schools are better, better healthcare, nicer .........well live down this far south and all it's woes.
                        It's pretty much a done deal . As soon as pen is put to paper we will be off.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hey alex (bogus) I'm pretty sure we will be there permanently. I have been there six months now, and it is awfully appealing. The schools are better, better healthcare, nicer .........well live down this far south and all it's woes.
                          It's pretty much a done deal . As soon as pen is put to paper we will be off.
                          XMAS??
                          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I will be contracting till next April ian.... And Xmas is as we agreed
                            ( lets use some code...the package has bee delivered)
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Nice one Graham...
                              great news.....

do it......
                              nothing better than some stability....

good luck
                              One day at the time I guess..

Comment

( lets use some code...the package has bee delivered)

the beast will be tamed this week
                                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
                                X