clear indicator lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clear indicator lenses

I've been looking and it appears as though no-one has clear front bumper lenses or clear lenses on the wings... I've had a quick look on the 'net but witout too much success.. is there anywhere that supplies these, or is there another toyota that uses the same size? I recon they'd look way cooler than the stock orange ones - is there a reason no-one has em?

cheers

What like these.

Comment

I have them too. Got them from a guy called jason B on the yotatech forum. He has a web site, www.burtmanindustries.com
      Derek :
      1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
      [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

You should be able to get some from Chris.

http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...t=clear+lenses

Comment

got mine from streetlugechris... probably get clear side repeaters as a universal fit from car shop.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
            got mine from streetlugechris... probably get clear side repeaters as a universal fit from car shop.

just tried contacting chris and his PM box has apparently exceeded the limit... so sent him a mail instead. anyone know if another model/manufacturer would fit the side repeaters? couldn't bear going into Halfrauds and asking one of the gimps behind the counter

many thanks
            Steve

edited due to user stupidity
            Last edited by Stephen Parkinson; 25 May 2004, 17:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Parkinson
              just tried contacting chris and his PM box has apparently exceeded the limit... does he check-in here often or perhaps someone has an email address for him?

If you read this Chris.... any lenses available at the moment?

many thanks
              Steve
              try leaving a message in his thread in parts for sale... "breaking news" i think it's called
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I have both on mine, a set of bumper lights should be easy to find on the US eBaymotors site. For clear side repeaters just use a set of Corolla etc clear sides and with some careful work with a file, you can make the opening in your wing accept the corolla ones. (I use Lexus IS200 ones)
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Cmar; 4 March 2007, 19:58.

Comment

Working...
                X