broke my surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broke my surf

broke it well and truly!! oh well, don't think i'll be over rushden for sometime, ###### kids on bikes, watching a kid on a bike earlier out the back of mine cos he shot behind me and i managed to hit an apple tree!! completely f**ked the back of the shell was only at walking pace, by the time i reacted it had pushed the back forwards by about 10" creased the corner pillar aswell!

just keeping my eyes open for one with a screwed engine cheap now!!

Ouch please say you were not hurt.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

just stick some plastic over the back window and you're good to go!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

whats the matter with you man,get a chain round it and pull it out,its only a scratch.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

how much you willing to pay for a blue shell as i got a very good condition one.I can transport it to you but i will need some time to finish stripping it and get the body off of the chasis.How soon will you want it as i am waiting to move all my kit and the 2 breakers to a new unit so a got mre room to strip them and make it easier to load onto the trailer..It will require a couple of wheel arch ext's tho as a couple have been sold.Plus i would need fuel money to get it to you
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

sorry to see that mate.another pick up ?

Comment

Did you scrump any apples?

Comment

that will buff out

or bobtail it
                My other cars a QUAD
                (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  how much you willing to pay for a blue shell as i got a very good condition one.I can transport it to you but i will need some time to finish stripping it and get the body off of the chasis.How soon will you want it as i am waiting to move all my kit and the 2 breakers to a new unit so a got mre room to strip them and make it easier to load onto the trailer..It will require a couple of wheel arch ext's tho as a couple have been sold.Plus i would need fuel money to get it to you
                  How much would be after for the shell and fuel as trying to keep cost as low as not working at the no which is damned annoying, couldn't have come at a worse time!!

Comment

just realised its 310m one way aswell.Maybe lordlucan may have a decent shell you could get plus it shouldn't cost to much from London to you either.I can't think of any other way apart from advertise on shipley.com and see how much someone will bid to take it up to you.I could log on there and see if i get any takers and let you know if you want.
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                      just realised its 310m one way aswell.Maybe lordlucan may have a decent shell you could get plus it shouldn't cost to much from London to you either.I can't think of any other way apart from advertise on shipley.com and see how much someone will bid to take it up to you.I could log on there and see if i get any takers and let you know if you want.
                      you could if you want but don't panic, probably take me a few wks to get some cash together anyway, got my eyes on a couple of complete motors on fleabay at the moment, both with screwed engines, both about 130mls from me, all i'd need then is a trailer, i'd still use the surf to pull it!!

Comment

Working...
                      X