Surf train req

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Growler View Post
    Ok the toolbox is now in Brum so all we need now is to complete the other half of the journey.

Oh and it may be a little heavier too once I get to go through the shed
    I know it could be classed as sad getting excited over a set of old spanners, but I'm getting all giddy now. Cheers to everyone who's helped its progress so far, btw. I'll definitely find a good use for any additional ones you may add too Growler.

Cheers all. Highly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Well done Andy, thanks, perhaps i should have sent a bigger tool box
      Cheers again for these Ian. Btw, keep nagging me to get this kit sent off will you. I keep meaning to do it and then getting totally sidetracked, so nag me with a vengeance 'til I send 'em.

p.s: Can you P.M me your address again too Ian? I think I printed it out last week, so should have it, but I went and accidentally deleted the P.M with it in, so just want to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
        Btw, keep nagging me to get this kit sent off will you. I keep meaning to do it and then getting totally sidetracked, so nag me with a vengeance 'til I send 'em.

Matt just a reminder to send that Kit off to Ian

There's always a Payback ....Don't know where n ya never know when tho !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post

Matt just a reminder to send that Kit off to Ian

There's always a Payback ....Don't know where n ya never know when tho !!!!
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

do you still need this moving? i'm coming through(ish) brum on thursday and up to skipton and bradford on friday.

Comment

Originally posted by stoo View Post
              do you still need this moving? i'm coming through(ish) brum on thursday and up to skipton and bradford on friday.
              Hi yup still needs moving on what time you like to be passing in/near brum ? and i'l see if I can sort out a meet

Comment

ermm sometime between 2 and 5, hard to say...

coming up from london so can go either way round m42. i'll pm you my mobile so can sort it out easier

Comment

The tool box and its contents were finally delivered to Matt's today
                  and better yet I survived the encounter

Just kidding Matt was good to finally meet you and the missus

Comment

BDT!

monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom View Post

Dont suppose either of em saw the funny side of that crack!

anyway thanks to all those involved in the move, and hope the old bugga like em
                      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i saw the funny side,i'd love to meet him

Comment

Cheeky sod. I'm not old. They're spot bollock Ian. Thanks ever so much for those. Big thanks to Growler and all the others who helped get them here too.

Now we get to see Apache wondering for the next week or so too, as to what I might have put in that box for him.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            i saw the funny side,i'd love to meet him
                            I found it amusing. There's no way on feckin earth I'd ever want to meet you in reality though. Just online is nauseating enough for me, thankyou very much.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                              I found it amusing. There's no way on feckin earth I'd ever want to meet you in reality though. Just online is nauseating enough for me, thankyou very much.
                              i bet

Comment

No worries Ian, glad to help out

Comment

Working...
                                X