Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wetdog View Post
    thanks for the prompt replies guys.

Tobyjug, if the price and truck seem right i may have a test run out your way if thats ok with you mate?

regards,
    mick.
    better late then never lol...
    yeah pop round any time....
    If you drive through weston village I am opposite the dentist....
    you cant miss my golden LC shed....
    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      Whats a parafin p1sser?
      +1...
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        Well, I remember seeing it on Barry's website a while back when looking for something else, and it's a question I've answered about a dozen times, and I didn't feel like starting another 'use the search button' war, so thought I'd waver between helpful and information overload on the basis that if you can't be bothered to search for something yourself, then be prepared for more information than you need
        Since you're excellent at these things, can we have a separate part of the forum where forum members can ask questions? A bit like a "ask MudSurfer?"

Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
          Since you're excellent at these things, can we have a separate part of the forum where forum members can ask questions? A bit like a "ask MudSurfer?"

'paraffin pi55er'..............a slanderous term used to describe slow smelly diesel burning engines, an old smokey diesel engine smells like its burning paraffin.

mick

get rid of this.......................................ho ho ho

Comment

Working...
          X