No announcement yet.

new owner from hertfordshire. alo all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Safari and TJM do one for the Surf, but a lot of people make their own.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

ok you lot , stop picking on the spelling im dyslexic! il wake a few pictures up now im on laptop lol you lot are more helpfull than the rs lot lol

Comment

You ay seen anythin' yet matey. Wait till they really kick in.

Hi an welcome
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

heres my rs after a month of owning it, have pictures of it with big red rallye flaps on it but cant be arsed to laod em onto photo bucket lol

my mi16 205, 180 bhp, the power to weight ration made this very very fun!!!

after lettin someone who thought he was collin mcrea drive, turned out he was collin mcrap

heres my 4runner
          dont larf i bought it as a project, and trust me i dont give up and i get obsessed and want the best lol so shell be the bolox when finished

after having the car scratched to crap by what looked like a key or screw driver and 2 windows smashed i had enought and rollered it (yes rollered it matt black lol) but thats coming of at the week end and hopefull somthing else will be done

Comment

Good man! Keep us all posted on how it goes - my mate has an RS, with some special erm exhaust thingy that makes it really noisy and apparently faster...but he's fat and heavy, so I don't think it was money well spent

Have a chat with Surfenvatchfinklestein (or Surfenstein to his mother) as he did the same to his old Surf (aka Stein - can you spot a theme??) so could give you some pointers on what to look out for....

Have fun with it and take LOTS of pictures!
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Cheers fella! So has a 4runner been tray backed on here before? Is there any pictures mate?

Comment

Not sure about tray backed, but certainly turned into a pickup - although I suppose the theory is similar...

Go down to post number 6 on here...

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ighlight=stein
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Working...
                X