Logging on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging on

I keep having to log back on again over the last 24hrs , every time I go to post a reply it logs me out .

Originally posted by andy
    I keep having to log back on again over the last 24hrs , every time I go to post a reply it logs me out .

it happened to me earlier, only once though so far
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
      it happened to me earlier, only once though so far
      Guys.

Hopefully this isn't a big problem, it's happened to me a few times. This Forum is running on Beta software so hopefully some of these bugs will iron out when the full release version is available and I upgrade the site.

Please bear with me on this.

Cheers

Comment

bwahahaha! thats a great pic!

All the BB's been on have troubles now and again, and we don't have a full time babysitter looking after the place like the Arborwood forum, only Andy and Nigel do there best setting it up and keeping it tidy. this place is 100 time better so please be patient.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Sussed it out , if i enter through the www.hiluxsurf.co.uk page I get all the problems with having to keep logging on , but if I enter through http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/index.php? it's all ok , and I dont have to log on .

It seems to be since the new front page was done .

Comment

Sussed it out , if i enter through the www.hiluxsurf.co.uk page I get all the problems with having to keep logging on , but if I enter through http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/index.php? it's all ok , and I dont have to log on .

Oh hum, will have to have a look at why that is
            Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
            My choice
            Back off

Comment

Glad you spotted that, it was starting to irritate, I would get logged out after every post, or if i was inactive; and when i subsequently clicked 'new post' the yellow symbol that shows that a new posting was added, stayed there....(did that make sense? )
              [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

Working...
              X