Trial job from toyota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial job from toyota

Lol other day i was talking to my dad about surfs, 4x4's in general - you know how it is...

Anyway turns out he works for a big packaging company which produce cartons for all manor and aspects of the food, automotive and pharmaceutical industrys. And he said they've just got a trial job through from Toyota for some little cartons (presumably for part, which is what it says on the box after all) Anyways if they do get the contract they will be making all manor of sizes of cartons hopefully if they do, anyone who needs them I’ll chuck your way, i thought of the people who broke surf and spares anyways ya never know.

The one below is one my dad nicked hehe but its only small as you can see from the size of it approx. 1.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"

James
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success

Whats your Dads copmpanies name?

I make the dies they use in the presses.

Rob.

Comment

Hope none of your Dads Management happen to be browsing this site ! All that talk of nicking stuff...

Have a word with Baz at Roughtrax he may be interested. The one you show is very small though.
      Last edited by Webbo; 20 September 2009, 14:11.

Comment

er is this stolen goods.just a thought

Comment

he wont get nothing if toyota finds out there boxes can be leeked to the public
          am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Comment

Kinda agree there - delete the thread mate before you end up in trouble
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
              X