Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searched - and found this.......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8259036.stm

Any better than not finding the real search tab?

As I grew up in a South Wales mining community it pains me to post that, but hey, Maggie was good for Britain...........

Just wander into any Valley to confirm it.

xx
    Another member of the 'A' team

She did a lot for British manufacturing and heavy industry

like - stop it.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

She did - and many others helped her along the way

And now the chickens are coming home to roost

Britain based on service and finance - yay! What did any banker actually contribute?

Did any of these dipsh1ts actually ask - where does the first pound (money) come from?

Anyone?

I'm a degree qualified (and apprenticed (remember that?)) engineer - I'm not an economist - that must be my downfall - far too thick to understand any of it

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        She did a lot for British manufacturing and heavy industry

like - stop it.
        true.

but atleast she wouldnt put up with all these illegal imigrants. unlike some.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
          that must be my downfall - far too thick to understand any of it
          awww no your not, dont say that!

your just welsh!

IM KIDDING!!!! XXX

Comment

She did - and many others helped her along the way

And now the chickens are coming home to roost

Britain based on service and finance - yay! What did any banker actually contribute?

Did any of these dipsh1ts actually ask - where does the first pound (money) come from?

Anyone?

I'm a degree qualified (and apprenticed (remember that?)) engineer - I'm not an economist - that must be my downfall - far too thick to understand any of it

Preaching to the choir mate. We dont make anything. Sooner or later the shits gonna hit the fan.

Comment

Preaching to the choir mate. We dont make anything. Sooner or later the shits gonna hit the fan.
              And that's why I have a Cruiser - the ###### Gin Palace - at least I have my way out of this shitty little t1tty

Quick dust down along the Pair of Knees - 3057 miles never missed a beat (ok, did blow a 10A fuse)

As the sh1t falls down I'll be in LO TRIPLE LOCKED - and driving away to anotherplace

small yay - I have to drive through China and all of South East Asia to get there

Mark my words - Cruisers are about to get expensive......

Comment

Guys ...Maggie did look after manufacturing...remember how the tories looked after a high tech mechanical engineering company "sheffield forgemasters"

Its still hard to believe how corrupt the tories were....

Back in the day Baby

Comment

It's easy to remember... Just look at the ferkin crooks in charge now. I have no definite political affiliation ( except to the graham party... I will look after my own self interests) but I really resent "lord" mandelson telling me how it is... That Cnut should be in prison, hinduja brothers passports , mortgaga fraud .. I could go on. Just remember with regards to "new" labour and all the fanfare they were elected with
                  well as the party of the people thru made sure we were all equal

Except some of th wereore equal than you and me.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8259036.stm

Any better than not finding the real search tab?

As I grew up in a South Wales mining community it pains me to post that, but hey, Maggie was good for Britain...........

Just wander into any Valley to confirm it.

xx
                    Same here, took away somewhere around 20,000 (mining) then more in shipbuilding and the steel industry and ruined the communities they supported then opened Nissan (3000 jobs) and think we should thank them for it, this area still suffers massively today, 25 years on.

Both main parties are w**k. Hazzo

Comment

it just sadens me how this country has forgotten just how powerfull the peoples voice really is. we seem to forget that its "us" who runs this country, NOT them! but this doesnt seem to be the case anymore.
                      whenever people read or hear about some shocking decision the government have just done and think to themselves "omg i cant belive they just did that! how can they get away with that?".......that seems to be as far as the protest goes. us Brits just like to moan about things in our living rooms these days and as a result, governments have a stronger rein and hold over us.
                      well thats how i see it anyway. only the people can sort this country out. cant just blame the government all the time. if a government is that bad then its up to us to get them out.

just my opinion. sorry if people dissagree. im sure you all will.

Comment

I personally think that all the MPs in a party should have to physically sign their manifesto. if they break their promises (as they usually do) they should be fined and / or tried in court for fraud and deception.

Put a few of them inside, and the rest might start doing what they say they're gonna do when they're fishing for votes.

However, seeing as no-one was really punished for the expenses FRAUD (thats what it was) I doubt it would ever happen.

Comment

I personally think that all the MPs in a party should have to physically sign their manifesto. if they break their promises (as they usually do) they should be fined and / or tried in court for fraud and deception.

Put a few of them inside, and the rest might start doing what they say they're gonna do when they're fishing for votes.

However, seeing as no-one was really punished for the expenses FRAUD (thats what it was) I doubt it would ever happen.
                          That's a good start..
                          There is a private prosecution being brought against Our Esteemed former Home Secretary, which is about to kick off, also, apparently a few other cases may come to court in the next few months. It aint over til the fat lady(who lied about where she lived, screwed the expenses on it, tried to cover her tracks, and then played the race card)sings!
                          http://www.sunlight-cops.org.uk/
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                          X