Interior Revamp Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
    If the surf recaros are owt like recaros in a celica i borrowed i aggree with albannach, bl00dy awefull, they had sort of "wings" either side of ya arms and legs which made it difficult for me to get in and out, they were hard and uncomfortable as well (plus the sodding thing come loose on me and i ended up on my back, but that was down to the bloke i borrowed it off, never borrowed it again, soddin dangerious
    no these are TOTALLY different! they are RACING recaro's. and yes they have no comfort features.
    ive only ever seen recaro do a seat that isnt a race seat and thats in the surfs for some reason?

Comment

If the surf recaros are owt like recaros in a celica i borrowed i aggree with albannach, bl00dy awefull, they had sort of "wings" either side of ya arms and legs which made it difficult for me to get in and out, they were hard and uncomfortable as well (plus the sodding thing come loose on me and i ended up on my back, but that was down to the bloke i borrowed it off, never borrowed it again, soddin dangerious
      My old Celica GT-4 had Recaros and they were amazingly comfortable, I suppose it's just down to personal preference, and yes, the side bolsters do hurt your bum crease a bit if you get out wrong (the lift on the truck makes it an interesting jump down)..
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        What's the fixation with Recaro seats? They're uncomfy as hell! The normal Surf seats are far better.
        My new one came with a recaro interior andy and the seats are fare more comfortable than the standard seats IMHO. I drove it 600 miles, only stopping twice, for a total of 20 minutes and got to the end of my journey feeling fresh as a daisy
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

just to add.....my limited edition seats are much more comfortable than the standard ssrx surf i also have.
          they arent the recaros but they are definately nicer than the standard ones.

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
            just to add.....my limited edition seats are much more comfortable than the standard ssrx surf i also have.

Have'nt seen "LTD" seats, wot do they look like? any pics?
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Have'nt seen "LTD" seats, wot do they look like? any pics?
              the seat are still the same...its just the materials and design that are different.

the seats are a bit dusty at the mo. been doing lots of plastering recently so i got dust everywhere. just needs a hoover.

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
                Now they are an improvement! Forgot all about the ltd ones as not seen any around these parts recently.

Now all I need to do is find a darn good set from somewhere!

Thanks for the idea.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                X