New Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Surf

Hi, I hope someone may be able to help. I've been looking at a couple of gen 3 surfs for sale and have seen one from 2000. It is the non intercooled version. I am probably wrong but for some reason I thought they all had intercoolers at that time. The vehicle is in good order and tidy with 68K on the clock and on a V plate. What do you lot think it is worth? bloke is asking £4800 but I've not made an offer yet.
    Thanks,
    Mike

thats correct not all 3rd gens are intercooled.
    I would think £4800 is a bit high tho.I would of thought about the £4000 mark for that year.
    I'm not that clued up tho on the 3rd gen prices so someone with more knowledge with them will be able to give a better price for you
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

4800 a bit high, i got a same mileage W-plate LC Colorado for less than that
      and colorado very very similar vehicle - same engine and chassis
      different body shell on colorado and rear-difflock are main differences
      Landcruiser Colorado
      Sub. Forester

Comment

I was thinking £4800 a bit high as well, I won't be paying that much. Ihave also seen a 96 one for £2250 advertised but not been to see it yet, similar mileage and like the rest I've seen very tidy. That might be a better bet

Comment

That is hight mate, go for the 96 one
          SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

99V with Intercooler 110,000kms on the clock just serviced £4995 worth every penny !you can have mine !
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

John H,
              Could you mail me a few photos and some details please. I could be interested in your surf

Comment

Hello Big Mike of Whitby see other thread for a sneak preview What do you guys think ? thread. May be up North Yorkshire next weekend at Pickering email me your mobile number and will call you,Oh and before anybody cares to have a snipe i will pay a fee to the site 'if' I decide to sell
                Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                X