Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel spacer opinions

Hello All
    Thinking about getting a set of 30mm wheel spacers from roughtrax.
    Whats everybody's opinion on wheel spacers?
    Are they really worth the money? Do they just improve the look of your truck or are they of benifit off/on road?
    What do you lot think?
    And yes I have used the search button for this topic & i still couldnt get a definitive answer.

I have been running wheelspacers for 6 years now without any major issues , They increase the stability and decrease the turning circle and easier to replace a stud if you break one
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Yes Yes and Yes !! Mine fitted about four years ago no issues, looks a tad better also. And it will straddle the speed bumps on the way to work ! Got mine from a mate called David Bantoff if you do a search on that name you should find him if not let me know I can get his details. His prices a good to, tell him Webbo sent you.

Comment

Had mine on for 2 years and the truck is more stable, looks much better too, the wheels and tyres fill the arches. I'm not sure of the kind of hubs you've got on the 3rd gen but you do need to check the front hubs every so often on my 2nd gen. They need checking and if needed re- setting / tightening every 4-5 thousand miles or so (according to my manual) even without the spacers, so with the spacers the leverage is greater but as long as it's checked there're no problems at all and the job only takes 45 mins to tighten.

Get them.

Comment

Working...
        X