Rant time again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant time again!

Just been on Midlands news about a family who have two seriously disabled kids (one is 9, and dying) and they were receiving 5 nights care for one of them as he needs someone with him even when sleeping.

Shrewsbury health authority have cut their care to 3 nights, and said "its not about what the parent want, but what they actually need" (!)

Can anyone else see an injustice here? Welfare was supposed to be there to help people who need help. Seems to me that if you cant be arsed to work for a living, and breed as many kids as you can, you'll get housed, given money for fags and beer, and be alright jack! If you work, and are in the tragic position of having a terminally ill kid, it's 'f*ck you mate, get on with it!'

This country really really f*cks me off in this respect! You know the reason dont you? The lazy chav population of this country is a larger block of voters thatn the disabled or otherwise helpless, unfortunate folk.

This shower of shit who are running this country need ousting, and soon.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

What can one say nut yes..I agree with all of what you say.
    When our annual welfare bill is 180 billion you know somethings not quite right
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Why don't we have a little fund raiser and send the kids a prezzie or on a weekend break. Show them some of us still care.
      Brian

Comment

An unemployed (registered) alcoholic gets £20 more per week than a normal unemployed person.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I dont intend to get into a rant about the benifiets system, but have had it up to ear with em over the past few months, upshot is we are now about £200 a month worse off because my wife turned 60!!!!! on top my sons moveing out and so another £200 less as well, ya get mixed messages when you phone em so it's off to the good old CAB tues, i'm sure were being shagged,
          truck might have to go (or the missis)

care'rs get a proper shoit deal,
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Nice idea Yoshie, any thoughts on how we might go about that?

Comment

If your doing the Wales run again soon then why not make it a charity run and say put in £10 for the privelige of joining in the fun and then maybe do a donation thing aswell for anyone else that wants to put in

Or if anyone has anything good for a raffle then do a big forum raffle type thing aswell
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

romanian gypsies need our money to,dont forget about them ,just got back from the pub, its ok they were only drinking double brandys, they get child benefit for there children back in romania, ahh bless em, the thing is our mp dont see it, it needs real people to run this country
                JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Yeah, why not. I'm gonna be seeing Boyo in the next few weeks so we'll hopefully set a date for the Wales run and make a charge per truck for this lad and his family.

Not got much worth raffling at the mo though...

Shame it has to come to this though. I guess its a way of showing them ordinary folk care, even if the establishment doesn't.

Comment

I willing to put up a couple of surf parts for a raffle or auction to raise a bit,(nothing big mind,just something that can be posted easily) Like a couple of window motors or something

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      Why don't we have a little fund raiser and send the kids a prezzie or on a weekend break. Show them some of us still care.
                      That is a top idea mate.

Need to ask the parents first though, some folk don't like being helped! They may be 4x4 hating tree huggers too?

Comment

I'll see if I can get in touch via Midlands Today.

I was just thinking of an XBOX or something. All 9 year olds like that sort of thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                          I'll see if I can get in touch via Midlands Today.

I was just thinking of an XBOX or something. All 9 year olds like that sort of thing...
                          We'd get enough for one of those no bother. Maybe one of us can get one wholesale?

Comment

when it comes to the presentation time then get a convoy of surfs together for the hand over.I'm sure the kids would love to see a decent group of 4x4's pull up outside their house

Comment

Just emailed Midlands Today to ask if they could quietly ask if he'd like something like that - or indeed could use one (he is very severely disabled), and if not, is there anything else he's always wanted.

Will wait and see...

Comment

Working...
                              X