How not to use Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How very dare you

i'll have you know I just got off an easy jet flight from Glasgow,I'm sat in a car with more than 56 cubic centimetres of personal space and the ability to sprawl out has meant my ability to blether has increased tenfold
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      How very dare you

i'll have you know I just got off an easy jet flight from Glasgow,I'm sat in a car with more than 56 cubic centimetres of personal space and the ability to sprawl out has meant my ability to blether has increased tenfold
      Welcome back to the drylands sir, we hope you enjoyed your flight, and we hope to see your breakfast again soon....thank you for flying McAir
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

About 6weeks ago someone died on the flight. We sat for about an hour till I could sit no more. I dared to stand up and some little camp twonk shouted at me to sit down. I told him to rack off so some girl (and I use the term in a pejorative sense) stayed to yell me to sit down and " be quiet".
        I then happened to comment that it wasn't. Mu fault she was to fat,ugly and talentless to get a job with virgin and not to take out her dissappointment on me,got a round of applause for that one
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          I then happened to comment that it wasn't. Mu fault she was to fat,ugly and talentless to get a job with virgin and not to take out her dissappointment on me,got a round of applause for that one
          Was she called Tracy T?
          Andy
          http://www.surfingafrica.net

Comment

ha ha, brilliant. Just thought I'd add this too lol

Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
              getting mounted by a strong and powerful man

LMFAO

ROTFF
              well it was'nt me
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                Just to let the truth out, it was a hacked account (presumably of a devout christian as per the recent Facebook hacks) that posted not only the original post on the wall but also some of the replies to it.

http://thenextweb.com/2009/08/22/4ch...ists-facebook/

The moral of this story is... beware of the groups you join and the applications you use on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustinho View Post
                  Just to let the truth out, it was a hacked account (presumably of a devout christian as per the recent Facebook hacks) that posted not only the original post on the wall but also some of the replies to it.

http://thenextweb.com/2009/08/22/4ch...ists-facebook/

The moral of this story is... beware of the groups you join and the applications you use on Facebook.
                  Well, I for one am totally disappointed.
                  and my Mrs. was right - she said it was fake. She said no woman would ever write "love cave between my legs"
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                    Well, I for one am totally disappointed.
                    and my Mrs. was right - she said it was fake. She said no woman would ever write "love cave between my legs"
                    Quite true, while men are proud to brag about their size 'down there', I very much doubt a lady would advertise she had a ***** like a welly top!
                    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

fake or not if you noticed her relationship status is "Engaged" and so that must have been a intresting chat after that post going up.

also not all of her friends names are blanked out so im sure it wouldnt be hard to find Tracy T in there lists.
                      Show me where the trench is at or can i make one!

Comment

Working...
                      X