Air Rifle people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Rifle people

Any of the Air gun community on here know of the BSA BR10 looks a good gun to buy, any feedback greatly appreciated , need to replace my trusty webley tracker, the rabbits and magpies are taking over again !
    Death rides a Black Horse

Never came across that gun, personally I use a Weirach HW 97K air rifle. But mostly use my other rifles for pest control .22 and hmr 17 rimfire for bunnies .243 for bigger game. A mate of mine uses a BSA precharged nice gun cant think of the name off hand,its not the one mentioned though. I think KOI is into his airifles. Not a lot of help really am I. Gun threads usually grow though

Comment

BSA R10 good solid air rifle so far, not heard any bad reports on it yet, bsa have chucked out some very reliable air rifles, no reason why this one should be different.
      Neal

Comment

~New and improved version of the S10. Supposed to be a good tool, but I've not had a go. There were horrible delays on the first ones out, but that was last year so should be OK now. Have a look on the airgunbbs, there is bound to be someone on there who has one.
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Just came to me John, after first glass of wine. It is a BSA Superten limited edition 100 made, I think his is number 40. I've shot it, it is a very accurate rifle and very nice in appearence. Me I love my rimfires though.

On another note just got permission to take any scrap dry out of date rice off site where I work, big help to me on my shoot, going to mix with corn in my feeders to feed the young Pheasants etc.

Comment

i use this! for when you want to be sure nowt survives
            Attached Files
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Thats called over kill Ian.............

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                i use this! for when you want to be sure nowt survives
                Phalanx sweeeet
                i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Bet my palanx pumps out more than yours!!!
                  (trying to turn this into a phalanx measureing contest)
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Wonder if i can modify the surf to take one of those on the top.
                    Neal

Comment

Cheers Folks, going to have a look at one , its a left hand stock got a good scope and has a silencer , so just need a buddy bottle and swivels and sling, so a trip to Pickering on the cards ! I've sold my shotguns and turned in my ticket thats how I funded my second Surf
                      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
                      X