Wayfarer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayfarer

can anyone tell me where the Wayfarer starts from and ends, postcode, town name or anything else to go into a satnav....

Also whats the pass that runs from near Bala to by Chirk
    Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Originally posted by joe112 View Post

Also whats the pass that runs from near Bala to by Chirk
    Which one? A BOAT/lane or just a normal road? The Ceiriog valley ends at Chirk, but there isn't really a 'pass' that goes from one to t'other...

The Tanat Valley goes from near Bala to Poth-y-Waen nr. Llynclys crossroads.

As for the Wayfarer, i've done it via two different start points at the Corwen end, but that was with co-operation of the landowners so i'm not certain which was the 'definitive' start!
    No, i haven't rescued any mountains this week!

Comment

Been a while since I did it, but one end starts via a steepish tight climb with rock on one side, and dry stone wall t'other.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Been a while since I did it, but one end starts via a steepish tight climb with rock on one side, and dry stone wall t'other.
        llandrillo end that will be then
        Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          try typing that into your sat nav!

Comment

Other end leads to a village called Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceiriog, if you google earth map it you can see where the Wayfarer drops down to it - Lane entering the village joining B4500 from the left, follow the line to where it starts and you can make out the route across the hills.
            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Working...
            X