well it has been yonks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well it has been yonks

well it has been yonks since last logged on and the good news is that have at long last got the solid state fly wheel n clutch kit from milner 4x4. i rang them up last Friday and the kit should be with me by tomorrow lunch time and i have got a lone of a gear box jack from the garage at my head office in Birmingham but the jack has to back in Birmingham by the end of Monday next so the only day that i will have off will be next Sunday i am looking forward to having my surf back and driving but not to setting about the job on my own if think getting the box out and the old flywheel off and the new fly wheel bolted up will be stare forward but i have never had to line up a clutch be for so i hope that i don't r neck the clutch plate well i will let yours know how i get next sunday when the job is dun and dusted
    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Thats your weekend sorted then
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
      Thats your weekend sorted then
      hell thanks but ggggggggggggggggggga thanks for the have nice day off
      Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 31 August 2009, 15:38.

Comment

Your welcome mate, better that siting around like me with a couple of cold ones!
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

well

well after the job is dun n dusted me thinks that i will have a beer but it will just be the one as i am driving my lorry on the Monday and like the freedom of having a licence and not to make so punk cops day when he charges me with dd that doze not make for a easy life in my book and all

Comment

Working...
          X