• Show
Clear All

• @bdt

Either put up, or shut up...

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...977#post571977
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

lol i have put up,but minus pics so far

Comment

Interesting thread but has anyone done or plan on doing a step by step install for dummys, (with pis as their worth a thousand words) i can get radio 2 when faceing a certain direction other than that it's pants
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        (with pis as their worth a thousand words)
        Only when your really desperate

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          Interesting thread but has anyone done or plan on doing a step by step install for dummys, (with pis as their worth a thousand words) i can get radio 2 when faceing a certain direction other than that it's pants
          We must have pretty much the same set up. Nice big double din radio,tape,multiple cd, tv and satnav courtesy of that nice Mr Toyota.Pity it doesn't work over here.
          I,ve looked on flea bay for a replacement but I haven't found one that I can connect the cd to. They are probably out there but not in the price range I,ve been looking at (cheap!) So I'll continue to listen to my cd,s and use my tomtom. Other than traffic reports and testmatch special there isn,t much I'd bother to listen to on the radio anyway.
          I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Originally posted by Brummie View Post
            We must have pretty much the same set up. Nice big double din radio,tape,multiple cd, tv and satnav courtesy of that nice Mr Toyota.Pity it doesn't work over here.
            I,ve looked on flea bay for a replacement but I haven't found one that I can connect the cd to. They are probably out there but not in the price range I,ve been looking at (cheap!) So I'll continue to listen to my cd,s and use my tomtom. Other than traffic reports and testmatch special there isn,t much I'd bother to listen to on the radio anyway.
            Well i changed all mine for the all singing all danceing chinese telly thing from germany, first thing it did was knock out the rear speakers, tv bits next to useless unless your parked in the right spot (aint found it yet tho) receptions cr@p and tinny as it's only on the fronts but the rev camera works well, i get a nice pic of me spare wheel, if ever someone trys to pinch it while i'm going backwards i got em bang to rights, need to get summat decent but i know next to nowt about it, these blokes might as well be talking chinese, woofers, sub woofers etc, i'll sort the bugger out one day
            Last edited by POPEYE; 29 August 2009, 20:32.
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Isn't woofers a childish name for dogs ???
              I've taken a vow of poverty To anoy me send money

Comment

Working...
              X