Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
    but i wouldn't give it away like I would the truck
    My tight Yorkshire git sixth sense just tingled.... Are you still considering getting rid then? Seems a shame to.

Comment

You can't hog all my free cars, let someone else have one...

Would you expect this for free .....

I maybe a little bored with offroading ATM, but not that much...

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I've just realised that I'm becoming as bad as Chillitt was in his prime.

She's a nice beast. Just reminded me of another question I meant to ask, seeing that pic. What were those rear roll bars standard in? Was it just the Yank Runners? One of those is on the bits list for the LG.

Comment

any 1st Gen 4Runner has them, but no Surfs seemed to have them, seems like Toyota decided the rest of the world needed them, but the poor old Japs didn't.

I guess they are short enough to duck under dash in event of a roll over..

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Nowt like being screwed over by your own manufacturers.

Another question, btw. Hosing the engine bay down earlier, and noticed the steering column. Is it norm for the uni-joint part of the column to be poking through the hole in the bulkhead a gnats with the lift, or does that need adjusting back down towards the box a tad?

Comment

LOL, yeah, but i wouldn't give it away like I would the truck, and not much good on a 2nd Gen, although, hmm, i wonder....

it means very little, I got the F and the T round the wrong way...

Would you expect this for free .....

I maybe a little bored with offroading ATM, but not that much...

Well if you are giving it away I'll put me paw up

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

you cant get rid of the first gen tony.its a legend in its own lunchtime.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Tony if it wasn't for the fact that there is very little work out there at the moment and i am living on my redundancy i would have ordered one from the states ............. One can still dream though

As for blasting bunnies , try tandori rabbit , yum yum
                  ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Righty. Rear wheel arch question. Lower rear portion of the wheel arch rusted through, so would it be best to get a plate welded on or go the fibreglass and fill route?

Also, the windscreen leaks like buggery. Footwells are like swimming pools every time it rains. What are the options for getting the windscreen resealed or sealing it up somehow?

p.s: No, I ain't gonna just drill drainage holes in the floor, before anyone suggests it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                        Righty. Rear wheel arch question. Lower rear portion of the wheel arch rusted through, so would it be best to get a plate welded on or go the fibreglass and fill route?

Also, the windscreen leaks like buggery. Footwells are like swimming pools every time it rains. What are the options for getting the windscreen resealed or sealing it up somehow?

p.s: No, I ain't gonna just drill drainage holes in the floor, before anyone suggests it.

If you have a solid eadge fill it otherwise plate it
                        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                          If you have a solid eadge fill it otherwise plate it
                          Only had a quick peek as it was peeing it down, (pulled it back onto the front lawn so I can work on it ), but it does only appear to be the outer skin which has gone through. The inner and arch section seem sturdy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post

if you have windscreen cover as a freebie on your insurance then you could just throw a stone at it or crack it with a hammer. that way you get a new screen for free...... new glass and new seal.
                            spank you very much.
                            just a thought

Comment

My opinion is that it's way to much hassle and will take up all your time
                              so your best off just sending it to me matt
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                                My opinion is that it's way to much hassle and will take up all your time
                                so your best off just sending it to me matt
                                Tart. Nice try though.

Comment

Working...
                                X