ooooooooooooooooaarrrrrrrrrrr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    The crocus has done 140,000 and no greif ....... ford got something right for a change (but i'll never buy another )
    Hmmmmmmmm

There's a Panda that beats it - http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/FIAT-Panda-7...QQcmdZViewItem

Mind you it must be ruddy loose by now !
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
      Not yet.

If they are, I've finally lost it completely. Just a flat plate with Toyota stamped across the middle and that other stuff around the edge. They're either vacuum or electric operated unless I'm missing something?

Pics please
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Toyota Automatic Locking Hub. If there's a locking handle on the hubs, I'm Jack the Ripper.
        Jack the stropper more like......
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Pics please
          Just taken one. I'll upload in a min. Btw Snatch, that would be FWH's, not fwhs.

Comment

Just taken one. I'll upload in a min. Btw Snatch, that would be FWH's, not fwhs.
            Get on with it .........miracles might happen

Comment

Get on with it .........miracles might happen
              Mr Impatient.

Comment

You unlucky person ......they are not manual hubs , so it's all on the stick in the cab .......

get some manuals it will save you fuel wise

MLH....... http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56958
                Last edited by BioHazard; 22 August 2009, 21:54.

Comment

So what exactly does control them. Is it when you select L4/H4?

Comment

So what exactly does control them. Is it when you select L4/H4?
                    With those yes ........ as soon as stick the lever in 4wd then it is . .......fuel comsumpton would be better with MLH's trust logey to have a odball

Comment

With those yes ........ as soon as stick the lever in 4wd then it is . .......fuel comsumpton would be better with MLH's trust logey to have a odball
                      Would it be any other way with GB?

Comment

ok,ok.i didnt want to shout it was late at night. so jc you coming down or what?????
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                          ok,ok.i didnt want to shout it was late at night. so jc you coming down or what?????
                          I'll be down when I have got her sorted, no fear. She has good few things which need sorting first though.

Btw Snatch, can you remember offhand what size bolts are used for the 2" bodylift on the 1st gen? It needs some proper bolts putting in.

With these auto hubs, btw, was having a look on 4x4wire earlier. It says you reverse to disengage the clutch in them. Does that mean they don't engage at all in reverse? Is 4wd forward only?

Comment

I'll be down when I have got her sorted, no fear. She has good few things which need sorting first though.

Btw Snatch, can you remember offhand what size bolts are used for the 2" bodylift on the 1st gen? It needs some proper bolts putting in.

With these auto hubs, btw, was having a look on 4x4wire earlier. It says you reverse to disengage the clutch in them. Does that mean they don't engage at all in reverse? Is 4wd forward only?
                            cant remember the bolt lengths offhand,but to answer you hub question,they will remain in 4wd as long as it is selcted as soon as you disengage the front drive from the transfer box and reverse then they disengage,but as long as there is drive to them in forward or reverse they will stay in.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Mmmmmmmm JC on the plain .......Will he walk on mud

Comment

Mmmmmmmm JC on the plain .......Will he walk on mud
                                dont be silly if shit dont stick to him mud deffinately wont.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X