ooooooooooooooooaarrrrrrrrrrr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    god i resemble all those remarks.just one thing you forgot old bean,im the more windy one.

OR are you
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      but you are there sitting on your arse
      good job too,coz if i werent there would be one hell of green pungent cloud around here.at the mo im letting them off into the sponge so the next person that sits on the sofa is gonna get it.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

does this help ............ a bit
        Not a jot.

and have you fixed the first gen yet for a play with us on the plain
        Not yet. I think she's banned me from doing any more mods on the 2nd gen now though after my last little addition, so I'm moving onto the logeygen as of now.

Btw, which is the control switch for the front hubs on the logeygen?

Comment

OR are you
          mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.maybe i am and maybe im not.i dont think were falling anyone here stein.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            Not a jot.

Not yet. I think she's banned me from doing any more mods on the 2nd gen now though after my last little addition, so I'm moving onto the logeygen as of now.

dont they have free wheeling hubs?
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

dont they have free wheeling hubs?
              No idea.

Comment

Not a jot.

OMG you dont know .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......................... try looking at the wheels and the second gear stick

Comment

OMG you dont know .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ......................... try looking at the wheels and the second gear stick
                  tut........................... .......he just gets confused between the gear stick and the handbrake.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Be back in a min....

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.maybe i am and maybe im not.i dont think were falling anyone here stein.
                      But you are and i'm not or am i

Comment

Be back in a min....

That long .......Lucky bugger

Comment

put the second little gear stick in 4wdh,then turn the free wheeling hubs to lock.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

put the second little gear stick in 4wdh,then turn the free wheeling hubs to lock.

Spoilsport

Comment

Righty then. L4 and H4 automatically engages the hubs, I assume?

Comment

Spoilsport
                                sorry chap.shhhhhhhhhhhh if you dont tell him and he dont see the last post i wont tell him either.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X