ooooooooooooooooaarrrrrrrrrrr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooooooooooooooooaarrrrrrrrrrr.

evenin all,stein here on bios computer,hows things guys.must start getting in to the yocall lingo.yarp,and narp and a pint please mary is all ive learned so far.
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    evenin all,stein here on bios computer,hows things guys.must start getting in to the yocall lingo.yarp,and narp and a pint please mary is all ive learned so far.
    Don truss this bugger.....im's from t'other soide a clundy....
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      Don truss this bugger.....im's from t'other soide a clundy....
      gra you been on the cider again.?

Comment

Nooooooo........
        Got a 3week old squirming on my lap, not had a lot of sleep and think I have mislaid several of me marbles
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ya need ta learn to speak proper what like we do and not dreckly
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

this should put bios post count up,.rich dont know what your on about i though i did speak proper like what you does.oh yea a congrats gra cant remember if i replied to your new rug rat thread or not.

Comment

Tis alright moi lovely
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

tell you all one thing i cant get use to all the feckin tractors round this way,coming home from work the other night i went head to head with one comin the other way,round a blind corner on a single track road,needless to say we both had to swerve out of each other way at which point the load of straw bails he was carrying decided to fall orf the back of his trailer,all over the road in front of me.feckin nighmare.

Comment

I wouldn't worry till they start playing you banjo music mark!!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    I wouldn't worry till they start playing you banjo music mark!!

Bratton is worst than here at lavington

Comment

I get the bit that you are using Bios computer, but why are you logged in as him? Why cant you use your own log in ???

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                        I get the bit that you are using Bios computer, but why are you logged in as him? Why cant you use your own log in ???

Bogus

Due to the fact he logged in on elite and left my computer with his log in details ........therefore i started to reply to bits in his name unknowingly

Yes i should have checked but it's my computer so i didn't

Comment

Bratton is worst than here at lavington
                          oh i dont know about that,ive just eaten some of your plum and chilli chutney,loveeeeeeeerly,but shirls gonna kill ya,ive got really bad wind after eating it.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post

Bogus
                            bios all ready answered that one.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                              oh i dont know about that,ive just eaten some of your plum and chilli chutney,loveeeeeeeerly,but shirls gonna kill ya,ive got really bad wind after eating it.
                              Ahhhhh a babybiohazard is born ........

Comment

Working...
                              X