Brighton Sealife Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighton Sealife Centre

Has anyone ever been there, was thinking of taking the nipper there on tuesday, just wondered if it was any good or not?
    Neal

Often thought of going there, but never got round to it.

Comment

not bad,expensive as most places,and yr in and out in an hour but kids love it

Comment

Been several time years ago, very good and if they still have the dolphin display team dont sit at the front!
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i loved it when i was a kid. i got to touch a stingray so that was good.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

It's 10 years or so since I went there but I thought it was good if a bit on the small side when compared to either the London Aquarium or The Deep in Hull.

Dunno how they compare price wise to them but they used to be a bit cheaper.

Enjoy the day and let us know what its like these days.

Comment

Cheers guys, will let you know.
              Neal

Comment

Well, took the nipper there tuesday, parking was a total nightmare ended up on the seafront road (I love that electric rear mirror), exhibits are good but as said earlier your in and out within an hour maybe more if you wait around for the feeding times and other shows ect, giant turtles were amazing + sharks etc. You can still touch the rays and that, my son loved that. It is really good for the kids, mine thought it brilliant and I could certainly sit there and watch the sharks swimming around for ages, very gracefull. The missus got a couple of two for one tickets so cost us £15 + change to get in for the adults and it got the kids in for free. All in all a good day if you've not been before but alas no dolphins any more.
                Neal

Comment

i think thats about the only place you can park down there. its always busy.

i hope you had some take away fish n chips and sat on the beach. it's not as bad as people make out. glad you had a good time.
                  you should try the aquarium in london (not the night club). at the exit of the aquarium you hit probably the worlds biggest arcade centre.
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                  X