A Kuhmo Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Kuhmo Question

who has the KL71 Kumhos on the truck? and if so what are they like on the motorway?
    i have an hours drive on the motorway in the morning to meet Piratestorm and i was a little concerned for my tyres. didnt want to come back and half of the tread gone!?
    plus ive never taken the truck over 60 since i put the Kumhos on. you can almost hear the rubber falling off lol.
    are they fine and im just being paranoid or is it best to take my transit??

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
    who has the KL71 Kumhos on the truck? and if so what are they like on the motorway?
    i have an hours drive on the motorway in the morning to meet Piratestorm and i was a little concerned for my tyres. didnt want to come back and half of the tread gone!?
    plus ive never taken the truck over 60 since i put the Kumhos on. you can almost hear the rubber falling off lol.
    are they fine and im just being paranoid or is it best to take my transit??
    I had them on Hippo, you will be fine !!!!!!

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

your paranoid.

I don't have Khumos but my Mastercrafts are about a year and a bit old and they get well used on and off road. wearing very well.
      This is a pic of them new btw, but they don't look much different now.

Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

cheers for that guys. its just that the rubber is SO soft, its hard to have confidence in them on tarmac.
        oh well like Bob Marley said...Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
        X