Disconnecting EGR??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mornin' all

this sounds like free power - I did something similar to the aussie thing on my old pajero's.

Would this work on a 3rd gen?????? I think the 2nd gen 3.0 & the 3rd gen have the same engine, don't they??

ta

hawaii
    I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Yes.

I got 200bhp extra, and now get 50mpg!!!

Actually, you may notice slight difference in pick-up, but mpg difference is generally exagerrated - as per usual here
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Yes.

I got 200bhp extra, and now get 50mpg!!!

Actually, you may notice slight difference in pick-up, but mpg difference is generally exagerrated - as per usual here
        Is that with or without a tyre on the conveyor belt?
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

ta for the advice - just been out with ball bearing & cable tie (in case bearing was too big - done

now get warp 7 and able to do the kessel run in less than 12 parsecs - seriously, although mine isn't a smoker, also noticed a little less exhaust haze, especially with foot down, is this normal as well??

happy chappy -

hawaii
          I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii View Post
            although mine isn't a smoker, also noticed a little less exhaust haze, especially with foot down, is this normal as well??
            Yup.

Comment

here's looking forward to neck snapping power and thimble fuel use!!!
              was just hoping for less smoke will see how it goes?
              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

i think i have two egr things on my isuzu and the rubber pipes have just been pulled off should i push some thing up the pipes and re fit the pipes to the erg watsits

Comment

ok my isuzu has 2 egr things both disconnected my surf has 1 still connected the isuzu has been like this since before Io bought it what difference would it make if i did this to my surf
                  isuzu

surf 2.4

Comment

Working...
                  X