Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A solid no B/S Yorkshire reply.....

Originally posted by MattF View Post
    By jove, there are some drama queens on here. Folklore, myth, legend, demonology, the occult or whatever realm things fall into ain't gonna end up with anyone being swallowed up by some apparition or otherwise just for showing an interest in it or discussing things openly.

Btw Jud, that could have been just about anything. Unless you see it heading for the foot of your bed one day, don't give it a second thought.

p.s: Might I just add that the realm of Demonology has no direct relevance to faith or religion other than dictating the general names entities are known by. Locality also affects that too.
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Wow thats a bit crazy, you sometimes get people into that stuff at the chantonbury ring!

IMHO I find the idea of a god a bit hard to believe and think David Blane could probably do most of the tricks Jesus did.

Comment

dudes chill out
        iam only looking to see thats all
        (remember i said it in hostpital)
        i have allso looked at the drugs they gave me at the time to see if they can give off that type of side efect
        that dont mean i want to be a junky now dus it
        its the same with demonology it dont mean i want to start a cult or go funny in the head like those weirdo's in up listerdale
        i seen nothing in my sertch to say that this topic has any relevance to any of what i saw
        it could have been a state of sleep (this is possible)
        drugs at the time (all tho i cant find any)
        demonology was Christian demonology is just a science
        i asked coz i know so of you are religious
        am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          A solid no B/S Yorkshire reply.....

Comment

Originally posted by JUDWAK View Post
            demonology was Christian demonology is just a science
            i asked coz i know so of you are religious
            Religion and demons are the wrong area to search in. The 'demons' that religious orders conjure up are to keep people on the path the upper echelons of those orders want. Generally, they take relics from myth or folklore and corrupt their image to fit in with their concept of evil to try and scare the bejeezuz out of people to convince them to follow their path of 'righteousness'.

Search for myth and folklore and you will find information relevant to your question. Which countries folklore you examine is fairly moot, as you will find that although the names and appearances differ, each entity will have common traits which are visible throughout beliefs/countries.

Comment

my mate was having cancer treatment in hospital and saw the nurses carrying in stolen fridge freezers from the argos they'd robbed!!...

were you on strong drugs?
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                my mate was having cancer treatment in hospital and saw the nurses carrying in stolen fridge freezers from the argos they'd robbed!!...
                Was there any booze in them though?

Comment

Working...
                X