Might I just say...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might I just say...

...that who ever calls that mud coloured concrete from the Plains just 'mud' is taking the p1ss. That stuff is unreal to remove.

Looks like potter clay.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I take it that you refere to the logeygen ........ yes it sets like concrete and has it's own unique smell ............ and you will never get rid of totally

i should know
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

the peaty stuff from clog washes off not too bad but I noticed it stains the paintwork if left on for too long.
        Alan

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          I take it that you refere to the logeygen ........
          Nope. I'm finally prep'ing something for fitting to the 2nd gen. (How many months/years later)? Hosepipe and scouring pad and it still took me well over an hour to do 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            the peaty stuff from clog washes off not too bad but I noticed it stains the paintwork if left on for too long.
            Bit of a bugger for making things look patchy then?

Comment

Hot water and saopy sponge eventually works. jetwash doesn't.
              Alan

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                Nope. I'm finally prep'ing something for fitting to the 2nd gen. (How many months/years later)? Hosepipe and scouring pad and it still took me well over an hour to do 'em.

Ah wheel arch extentions .......you still haven't done that ........

Comment

I take it that you refere to the logeygen ........ yes it sets like concrete and has it's own unique smell ............ and you will never get rid of totally
                  Thinking about it now that you've mentioned it, I'm gonna have a bugger of a time cleaning that chassis up ready for Waxoyling, ain't I.

Comment

Thinking about it now that you've mentioned it, I'm gonna have a bugger of a time cleaning that chassis up ready for Waxoyling, ain't I.

come down and play .....coat it in more plains mud and that will acy as a protector .......well it does for me

Comment

You waxing the outside of chassis?
                      Alan

Comment

you still haven't done that ........

Ah wheel arch extentions .......
                        Yup. They'll be going on over the next couple of days. Popping them both on as it would be criminal to paint over them, (it'd be like destroying a part of history ), so they're both going on so as to look evenly unmatched.

Comment

Yup. They'll be going on over the next couple of days. Popping them both on as it would be criminal to paint over them, (it'd be like destroying a part of history ), so they're both going on so as to look evenly unmatched.
                          you have a peice of a forum ledgend ......my 2nd gen ...............

thunderbird surf

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                            You waxing the outside of chassis?
                            Yup. It's going to be having a good covering before she goes back on the road. Inside and outside the chassis rails and cross members and any/all exposed bodywork.

come down and play .....coat it in more plains mud and that will acy as a protector .......well it does for me
                            I will be doing. I won't have to worry about knackering the work vehicle up when the logeygen is running, so I can finally come down and take the punishment you have awaiting me.

Comment

Yup. It's going to be having a good covering before she goes back on the road. Inside and outside the chassis rails and cross members and any/all exposed bodywork.

I will be doing. I won't have to worry about knackering the work vehicle up when the logeygen is running, so I can finally come down and take the punishment you have awaiting me.
                              YOU STEIN AN ME IN ONE PLACE ....... big alien controler help us all

Comment

Working...
                              X