guaging intrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guaging intrest

well does anyone actually like my bonnet,cause im gonna be airbrushing the whole truck,so wanted to know if anyone was/is intrested in the metal strips on bottom of my doors?and yes if sumone buys here ill make the donation

Since you asked. I don't like the bonnet or the metal bits.
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Since you asked. I don't like the bonnet or the metal bits.
      no probs,wouldn't expect any less from u andy,and i'm sure you will also dislike my surf once ive airbrushed it also

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        no probs,wouldn't expect any less from u andy,and i'm sure you will also dislike my surf once ive airbrushed it also
        Probably, but at least I'm honest
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          Probably, but at least I'm honest
          true and valued

Comment

I like the skills you have developed, just not the choice of subject.
            I don't like the shiny bits but I'm sure others will.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

You did ask. No use doing the huffy response.

Btw, if you're planning on letting that bonnet go to someone, might I suggest that you give it to them free of charge seeing as they will be doing free advertising for you. That doesn't mean I'm interested, btw. I personally like it as much as Albannach does.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                You did ask. No use doing the huffy response.

Btw, if you're planning on letting that bonnet go to someone, might I suggest that you give it to them seeing as they will be doing free advertising for you. That doesn't mean I'm interested, btw. I personally like it as much as Albannach does.
                not huffy,i was kidding,and after 60hrs there is no way i'd give it away

Comment

60 hours?

you should have taken your time mate. might have turned out ok.
                  Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                    60 hours?

you should have taken your time mate. might have turned out ok.

Comment

and after 60hrs there is no way i'd give it away
                      So you expect someone to pay you for the privilege of advertising for you?

Comment

So you expect someone to pay you for the privilege of advertising for you?
                        matt i'm not even getting into this,please read thread title lol ,if u spent that long doing somthing would you give it away?

Comment

http://www.ms.lt/en/workingopenly/givingaway.html
                          Alan

Comment

matt i'm not even getting into this,please read thread title lol ,if u spent that long doing somthing would you give it away?
                            You really do have no idea, do you. The answer is yes, I would.

Btw, what relevance has the thread title to my response? Or, by 'guaging intrest', do you mean you're fishing to find a muppet to screw?

Comment

You really do have no idea, do you. The answer is yes, I would.

Btw, what relevance has the thread title to my response? Or, by 'guaging intrest', do you mean you're fishing to find a muppet to screw?
                              you have no intrest=why are you posting

Comment

Working...
                              X