Rear passenger windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear passenger windows

Am I correct in recalling that iffy switches in the drivers door console can screw the rest of the window switches up too? Decided to have a session on the rear windows today, and I've got one freed off and working but only for lowering the window. Sod all in the reverse direction. (Guess who's window is wedged up with a piece of wood now? ). The drivers door console switches aren't working at all for the rears.

If my recollection is incorrect, where is the switching/control circuitry for the rears?

Iffy ...... Iffy ......That sums you up
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      Iffy ...... Iffy ......That sums you up

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post

Hows the logeygen??

oh and can not hang around as ment to be doing homework

Comment

Mr B hows course going, swapped garages yet............
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
            Mr B hows course going, swapped garages yet............
            Hmmmmmmph

list the five steps of a risk assessment ............. was never done at mahle properly

Comment

Hows the logeygen??

oh and can not hang around as ment to be doing homework
              That's on the going to be sorted shortly list. Now I've got back into the flow for working on the vehicles, it should be getting worked on extremely soon. Btw, you had to order new turbo gaskets from Toyota for yours, did you not? If so, you wouldn't happen to have the part numbers knocking about would you?

How's the revision going, btw? Sending you insane yet?

Comment

Hmmmmmmph

list the five steps of a risk assessment ............. was never done at mahle properly
                What did they do properly mate, it was one f up after another, and they still thought they was the bees knees even at the end..........
                Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH View Post
                  it was one f up after another
                  Obviously. They employed you.

Comment

Obviously. They employed you.
                    Yep, and guess who they asked to see if bio was any good, yep me......
                    Working at last.......

Comment

That's on the going to be sorted shortly list. Now I've got back into the flow for working on the vehicles, it should be getting worked on extremely soon. Btw, you had to order new turbo gaskets from Toyota for yours, did you not? If so, you wouldn't happen to have the part numbers knocking about would you?

How's the revision going, btw? Sending you insane yet?
                      no i did not get turbo gaskets ............try www.toyodiy.com and work with the LN61 frame

Well what can oi say about the health and safety at work etc. act and the assocated AcOPS regs and guidlines anlong with the Management of health and safety regs plus the ................

Comment

You got the big red book as they call it yet Ian
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Mine is blue

Comment

i spent AGES once trying to sort a problem out with my windows after me mum had the car. she said all of a suddent the back window wont go up.. i get in and find out EVERY window apart from the drivers dont work..

im faffin about looking at fuses and all sorts, in the end i get the hump and just leave the back window open every where i park....

i completely forgot you can lock all the windows by the push button on the drivers console.
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                              i spent AGES once trying to sort a problem out with my windows after me mum had the car. she said all of a suddent the back window wont go up.. i get in and find out EVERY window apart from the drivers dont work..

im faffin about looking at fuses and all sorts, in the end i get the hump and just leave the back window open every where i park....

i completely forgot you can lock all the windows by the push button on the drivers console.

Comment

Working...
                              X