pressure washers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pressure washers?

what do you think of this one? are they ok? my old small karcher washer went west and i've been looking around, all a bit expensive, B&Q, machine mart, and the like, had a look on ebay and caught this with a minuit to go so i jumped in and took a chance, size for money it seems ok but what do ya think? good deal or a pup?
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

there ok
    dont know how much they are in the shops

but they look easyer to use than that big thing i use
    (may get mi sen one of those)
    am not die lex sick its you that cant read mate

Comment

Excellent George thats what i want to hear suppose some bugga'll rubbish it soon tho

Comment

it makes mi day

Comment

It looks like a Chinese copy of a Karcher (which was probably built in China anyway). I bought a petrol powered pressure washer off ebay a few years ago - it gets no maintenance - and it's as good as gold. Sometimes you get lucky
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

i got mi sen a diesel one its good its bigg its it runns mint ya just have to make sure ya dont get too close to the paint work or it takes the lacker off
            but i need 2 blokes to get it out the back yard?
            so something has small has the above one
            looks like a good idea to me

Comment

I thought about a hot/cold steamer till i saw the prices

Comment

if you got a combi boiler plumb it into the hot supply.....
                its running at just less than your cold supply well mine is cus me shower is wickedly powerful.....

I do it with just the normal hose works a treat, nice an hot plumbed into the spare hot behind the washing machine.....
                Remember arrows are silent.....................
                Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
                  if you got a combi boiler plumb it into the hot supply.....
                  its running at just less than your cold supply well mine is cus me shower is wickedly powerful.....

I do it with just the normal hose works a treat, nice an hot plumbed into the spare hot behind the washing machine.....
                  Can you do that with these pressure washers? thought you wern't sopposed to run hot water through em, got a combi and it's piped into the garage, hot and cold (and heating)

Comment

I got one the same as that but its named as Karcher, runs a treat and does the job great, go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                      what do you think of this one? are they ok? my old small karcher washer went west and i've been looking around, all a bit expensive, B&Q, machine mart, and the like, had a look on ebay and caught this with a minuit to go so i jumped in and took a chance, size for money it seems ok but what do ya think? good deal or a pup?
                      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
                      We've got that one and it works well, my eldest lad picked it up from Aldi a while back now and not had any issues. Can't remember what he paid for it though

Comment

Didn't know you couln't put hot water throu but then who ever reads the don'ts section of the manual.......

Comment

Originally posted by Paul1566 View Post
                          Didn't know you couln't put hot water throu but then who ever reads the don'ts section of the manual.......
                          i'll check the instructions and see,
                          thanks for all the imput everyone, seems like an ok medium use washer then

Comment

Well it arrived just now and i'm well impressed, bought tues arrives friday, looks a nice kit, and Paul! read through the booklet and nowhere does it say "dont" use hot water, just reccomends a non return on the supply,
                            this'll do for me

Comment

Nice one....just remember pooh falls downwards and that means ya nice drive will be home to all the pooh ya wash off..... or park it on ya neighbours drive and do it there......ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X