advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice needed

I’m at a bit of a loss as to what to do.

Ok, deep breath…

For sometime now I've suspected that the missus may be cheating on me. A few of the usual clues - The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
    Recently she has started going out 'with the girls from work' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "The usual crowd, you don't really know them".
    I always used to keep an eye out for her Taxi coming home from boozy nights out, but now she always walks up to the house - although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went absolutely mental, screaming at me that I shouldn't ever touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her!
    Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth. But then last night she went out again and I decided that I'd check up on her.

Around the time she was due home I decided to hide behind my surf which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst crouched behind the surf that I noticed rust starting to develop around my drivers side front wing, underneath the headlight.

So… do you think I should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

haha awesome!! run her lover over in the surf and hope the wing gets damaged in the impact then claim on insurance for a new wing and the whiplash! Happy days! if only all problems were this simple!

Comment

Don't know what you're on about, affairs and rust are mandatory in the Port...
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

give him a slap give her the boot then get the surf repaired properly the surf deserves it

Comment

this is a very tough one indeed. i have the exact same problem.

after spending a whole year planning what to do (as you just have to take this seriously). i mean, if you dont tackle it the right way you could end up in a whole load of trouble. and a bodged job might satisfy you in the short term, but will eat your concience in the long run.

well after a whole year, ive decided to buy two new doors and replace them for rust free ones.

in regards to the cheating bird, if your young and your'e not married, there's 5 more round the corner.
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Next time wear a watch and stop using a mobile to tell the time

I could not bear to leave home without wearing my watch (a Sinn U2, £1800 worth of German engineering)
            Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
              I could not bear to leave home without wearing my watch (a Sinn U2, £1800 worth of German engineering)
              £1800 , knowing my luck I'd bash it on the first door handle I walked past and smash it to bits.
              Neal

Comment

love it
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Re

HA HA HA!

Fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Shalershasker View Post
                    £1800 , knowing my luck I'd bash it on the first door handle I walked past and smash it to bits.
                    You might with a normal watch or even one of those over-rated Rolexes, but these German watches are incredibly tough...... in over 2 years of 24/7 wear I still have not managed to put a single scratch on it. http://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/vi...?idproduct=380
                    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                      You might with a normal watch or even one of those over-rated Rolexes, but these German watches are incredibly tough...... in over 2 years of 24/7 wear I still have not managed to put a single scratch on it. http://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/vi...?idproduct=380
                      ive always wanted to invest in a propper watch..
                      im not sure i could conjure a valid reason for wearing something that cost more than my truck and a years worth of repairs.

damn nice though
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Actually that's a really nice looking watch, £1800 is still way over the odds for me but looks nice all the same.
                        Neal

Comment

Nah don't like it.

U2? naff.
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                            Nah don't like it.

U2? naff.
                            I prefer my £2k Beuchat

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                              U2? naff.
                              You going to watch the 'tic instead?

Comment