poor old stormforce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor old stormforce

He left cornwall this morning about 7.30 and won't be at mine (east sussex) till about 7.30 tonight....spose I better make him a cuppa before he drives home and dismantles the poomobile
    Non intercooled nothing.

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    He left cornwall this morning about 7.30 and won't be at mine (east sussex) till about 7.30 tonight....spose I better make him a cuppa before he drives home and dismantles the poomobile
    I think it would be better to do up a flask or three of expresso coffee

Jeez the poor guy is going to be EXTREMELY cream crakered by the time he gets home.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

You did'nt go to tony'ns bbq then?

and do stormy a bacon sarnie as well
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
        You did'nt go to tony'ns bbq then?
        and do stormy a bacon sarnie as well
        Mrs haines can only just see straight after the ”big push”
        Ian :-)
        And he's getting a cuppa and no more !!

And trev, the poomobile experience should keep him supplied with ”brown” moments enough to keep him awake
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Who's got the bumper ?? i was going to go to Tony's untill the truck refused to start ..........had the starter apart this afternoon and now she runs
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
            Who's got the bumper ??
            That would be telling

Comment

Well my new 3.0 litre has a tjm winch bumper on it....but this one is black steel
              (Sort of compliments the old man emu shocks and springs)
              :-)
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Cheers G.God to meet you again and the family.Thanks for the brew it went down a treat.
                I got home and in bed at 4am this morning which i wasn't expecting to be.
                The truck used about £60 of fuel and did about 320m so overall it went bloomin well.
                Just a case of now downing as much coffee to keep me awake so i can finish stripping the 4runner to get it sent to the scrappy tomorrow and get the poomobile in and start on that.
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  Cheers G.God to meet you again and the family.Thanks for the brew it went down a treat.
                  I got home and in bed at 4am this morning which i wasn't expecting to be.
                  The truck used about £60 of fuel and did about 320m so overall it went bloomin well.
                  Just a case of now downing as much coffee to keep me awake so i can finish stripping the 4runner to get it sent to the scrappy tomorrow and get the poomobile in and start on that.
                  Ariel Mast and glove box Rich, ????
                  nigel
                  Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

Working...
                  X